• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.112

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.112.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Timneh

Artisan
Battle difficulty for Tournament Provinces 10-21 has been lowered slightly. This also affects higher levels of previous Tournament Provinces as they have been adjusted accordingly.

Probably wasting my time asking this but just what is meant by slightly, that is a rather broad term.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm happy that the problem with FA bottomless pit crashing has been fixed. That was getting really bothersome.

P. S. Aren't you supposed to delete all the notes that say "EN and Beta only"? It destroys the illusion of the personal touch. :)

m4rt1n

Adept

Sir Derf

Adept
PC, chrome, v1.112.2

The new tournament dialog graphics are a little misaligned. The province info starts a little too low, so the forward/next buttons to change the pages overlap with the information for the 9th province.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
PC, chrome, v1.112.2

The new tournament dialog graphics are a little misaligned. The province info starts a little too low, so the forward/next buttons to change the pages overlap with the information for the 9th province.

Hi Sir Derf, if you could please raise this with Support and we'll get this looked at. I'm working on Chrome PC and I can confirm its not an isolated issue.

Kind Regards

Herodite.