• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Saving more time

DeletedUser9340

I am a very busy student so my suggestion is Elvenar creates a button for manufactories so we can product items for the same manufactories at once without having to go to each manufactory and building items separately.
Hope u see this :)
@Silmaril

Last edited by a moderator:

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
I am a student and I am 12.I am very busy so my suggestion is Elvenar creates a button for manufactories so we can product items for the same manufactories at once without having to go to each manufactory and building items separately.
well maybe also a collect all option?
go to 1 manufacture and have the option to aptly this to all and the game will collect first apply then

m4rt1n

Adept
@tunan you are 12?

I like the idea of having a button similar to that of workshops where you could choose to start the same type manu's with the same production all at once.

Would be a time saver and especially useful during fellowship adventures. Reducing a lot of clicking.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I am a student and I am 12.I am very busy so my suggestion is Elvenar creates a button for manufactories so we can product items for the same manufactories at once without having to go to each manufactory and building items separately.

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I cannot find it. I would like to have a "start all" button for the manufactories like the one we have for workshops. Manufactories change their production goods once they reach level 24 (they produce sentient goods instead of 1 and 2 day standard goods). This can be an issue when you have a T4 boosted manufactory (level 24+) while at the same time having level 1 manufactories of the same type e. g. for FA. Might be the reason why it wasn't implemented.

However, I cannot come up with a reason why the blue arrows to jump from one manufactory to the next of the same type weren't implemented on the browser the same way as on mobile.

well maybe also a collect all option?

Please NO. I actually enjoy ploughing through the city collecting everything.

Julian

Sorcerer
I must admit to enjoying harvesting things one by one. Also, an accidental press of a "harvest all" button during the adventures could spell disaster. But, yes, a "start all" for the factories would be good (though I'm aware of the complications with sentient goods)

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
I must admit to enjoying harvesting things one by one. Also, an accidental press of a "harvest all" button during the adventures could spell disaster. But, yes, a "start all" for the factories would be good (though I'm aware of the complications with sentient goods)
well thats not a problem. number original 1-4 and the other 5-6, now when it cycle to manufacture it can check if it can build that if yes build if not skip and go to next
it will require a re write of code but its posible

other solution build all apply to all sub 24 or 24 or above, make it check level and then decide to apply or not the built order, which will make you place only 2 orders 1 for each group

3rd way to do it make 2 gods buildings, A level 1-24 and B level 24-+ add a line to check if you go from 23 to 24 if so change the id of building
from the player there is 1 type but for the game will be 2 so now you can use the existing code with no problem, code will check if you cancel the upgrade to 24 to change the id back to original

Last edited:

Timneh

Artisan
I don't think that a collect all button would save a lot of time (for me at least). Just click on the first manu and then swipe across all the others is probably almost as quick (again for me at least). I do like the idea of setting all manu productions with 1 click though.

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't think that a collect all button would save a lot of time (for me at least). Just click on the first manu and then swipe across all the others is probably almost as quick (again for me at least). I do like the idea of setting all manu productions with 1 click though.

Agreed I don't think we need any collect buttons, even on app you can swipe the whole map and collect everything.

DeletedUser8154

@tunan Did you know that you can use the number keys as shortcuts when setting productions (factories, workshops, barracks etc) going? If on pc, click on the factory with your mouse, and keep one hand ready to tap the correct number key for the production you want. This makes it much quicker, especially if you have them all in a line or block to begin with.

DeletedUser5093

@tunanI like the idea of having a button similar to that of workshops where you could choose to start the same type manu's with the same production all at once.
It would be great if this also applied to guest race production buildings. My 42 mushroom farms in Orcs chapter are an absolute pain to deal with.

A collect-all button doesn't seem necessary as we effectively already have a similar functionality with the swipe-collect feature. And as others have mentioned it would cause serious issues if it was accidentally clicked during a FA. I already accidentally swipe-collect during FAs, but if I realise my mistake early enough I can just stop, and so the damage in minimal. I've lost some badges certainly, but not an entire field worth of blacksmiths.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
A collect-all button doesn't seem necessary as we effectively already have a similar functionality with the swipe-collect feature. And as others have mentioned it would cause serious issues

okey i understand if you do no like he feature bt huge problems?Les stop been melodramatic. Have an option. to collect all does not mean that individual collection will be removed. As for he FA i swipe everything a few times. I just log in to put production a bit sleep still and forgot the FA. Mistakes will always happen. People need to learn to accept responsibility. For me all i hear is, i am irresponsible, i will do mistakes, blame everyone but me, company need to restrict game o not allow me make mistakes!!! You know what i also bought wholesale resources to finish a territory in tournament, i over clicked, and end up with no gold and could not barter and close it!! Did i come here complaining that company need o but restriction on wholesale because mistakes can happen?
IF you like o swipe GOOD FOR YOU, continue do that but that does not mean others would prefer a COLLECT ALL option. AS not all people like the same food, no solution will fit / please ALL.

Timneh

Artisan
People are just giving their opinions on the idea the same as you are. That is what the forum is for. Stop being so agressive just because their opinions are not the same as yours.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
People are just giving their opinions on the idea the same as you are. That is what the forum is for. Stop being so agressive just because their opinions are not the same as yours.
agressive? i just post my opinion. or i do not have the right to post an opinion here without have hypocrites label it aggressive?
someone having a different opinion is NOT AGRESSIVE
if you object on what i said by all means go ahead and raise your opinion, do not start empty rhetoric and personal attacks
if anything your post is inflamatory and agressive

DeletedUser9340

Agreed I don't think we need any collect buttons, even on app you can swipe the whole map and collect everything.
I just hold my mouse(PC Gamer) and just brush it all over my Woodelves city to collect everything in one click.
Reality can be whatever I want

DeletedUser5093

@ANIKHTOS
There's a difference between posting an opinion and shouting it with personal attacks. We stated our position on the subject, and mentioned some possible downsides, as well as pointed out a similar feature already exists. For no better reason than the fact that we hold such opinion, you called us melodramitic, irresponsible, and hypocritical, and otherwise behaved in an aggressive and confrontational manner. If you disagree with us, attack the idea, not the person, and keep your discussions civil. If you can't do that, walk away from the keyboard and come back when you can.

DeletedUser9340

@ANIKHTOS
There's a difference between posting an opinion and shouting it with personal attacks. We stated our position on the subject, and mentioned some possible downsides, as well as pointed out a similar feature already exists. For no better reason than the fact that we hold such opinion, you called us melodramitic, irresponsible, and hypocritical, and otherwise behaved in an aggressive and confrontational manner. If you disagree with us, attack the idea, not the person, and keep your discussions civil. If you can't do that, walk away from the keyboard and come back when you can.
What a speech!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I am a very busy student so my suggestion is Elvenar creates a button for manufactories so we can product items for the same manufactories at once without having to go to each manufactory and building items separately.
Hope u see this :)
@Silmaril

This suggestion has been put forward previously.
The issue is that each manufactory type would have to be linked, if resources were not available for every one of them to produce the players set choice, it would cause a failure. Another factor is that as we progress through the chapters, not so many manufactories are necessarily needed.
Therefore we have this only for the workshops.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
@ANIKHTOS
what personal attack? do you even comprehend English? In my post , i said and talk about ME, how i is easy to do mistakes if you are not careful. Now if anything i am guilty of been aggressive against me. And all i said regarded your post is that i do not share your opinion of been DISASTROUS , and to support that i post MY failures. No matter what protection the game puts if you are not 100% there mistakes will be made. Even if you have 2 stage confirmation how many times we press double enter and in effect nullify the safety as in deleting files in pc. Also no one suggested to be the only option to collect, so how having more options is DISASTROUS?

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
@ANIKHTOS
NO MATE I DID NOT CALL YOU IRESPONSIBLE
maybe you should go back to school
i said the people who blame others for their mistakes IRESPONSIBLE
how on earth you took it personal?