• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered KP donations to Ancient Wonders and New Year Countdown Event

DeletedUser737

i spend some k.points in a few players,when i get the reward?
where can i see the new years right answers ?

DeletedUser815

Thank you for asking your question here efi35,

When you invest knowledge points (KP's) in another players' Ancient Wonder you will only get the reward when that player level his/her Ancient Wonder. And only if you are one of the top contributors. The way to see where you "rank" in terms of your contribution is to visit that players city and click on their AW, then select the help tab in the screen that opened. There you will see a list of players that has contributed to that players' Ancient wonder. If there is a little treasure chest in the reward column next to a players name that means that player will receive a reward when the Ancient wonder is leveled. For more information regarding the Ancient Wonders you can have a look at the wiki(click) or ask any further questions you may have here in the forum.

Unfortunately I cannot tell you the answers to the event questions (that would be unfair to everyone else), but I can point you to our wonderful wiki(click) where you may be able to find what you are looking for?

You are of course welcome to ask any other questions or queries you may have here in the forum :)