• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Diamonds

DeletedUser363

A way to earn diamonds without paying cash for them.

If you could earn diamonds as a reward for helping neighbours - something like 1 diamond for every 100 neighbour helps it could encourage more neighbours to help each other - I help around 50 a day, yet only 5 help me back, same with my fellowship in Arendyll, help all members, 3 help back. Diamonds as a reward would be an incentive to get these lazy players to help others more.

Deleted User - 50840

I don't like to be the one to rain on any parade, but giving away diamonds for something so easily achievable as doing NH will simply not happen. That will drastically reduce the amount of money spent purchasing diamonds and thus reduce the income of INNO. That reduction may very well mean that Elvenar become unprofitable and they decide to not continue hosting the game...

That said... I would also like a method of acquiring diamonds by other means than paying cash, but see no feasible method other than some form of competition or event where the prizes is diamonds.

DeletedUser417

Wrong FS then, Tikococo. If i'm estimating... 15 at least per day within our FS (Arendyll) on average. :) On Winyandor even more cos we have 25/25 on there. :D

DeletedUser277

I don't like to be the one to rain on any parade, but giving away diamonds for something so easily achievable as doing NH will simply not happen. That will drastically reduce the amount of money spent purchasing diamonds and thus reduce the income of INNO. That reduction may very well mean that Elvenar become unprofitable and they decide to not continue hosting the game...

That said... I would also like a method of acquiring diamonds by other means than paying cash, but see no feasible method other than some form of competition or event where the prizes is diamonds.

I'm not so sure it will never happen Duke...Other Inno games routinely give away small amounts of diamond equivalents - FoE gives you a chance to earn 20 diamonds as a random award for completing various quests or other tasks. The West gives you a small amount if you log-in every day for a week. Neither of these freebies prevent a great many players in those two games from parting with their hard-earned cash for more premium currency. In fact, it probably persuades some to buy more, as they can see it would take ages to earn enough from the free giveaways, but they don't want to waste those they have...etc.

I agree that it is too early to start doing that on Elvenar and the game needs to settle first, but long-term, I would be surprised if we do not see some small diamond rewards in game.

Deleted User - 13667

+1 if the rewards for a week of login are small quantities of diamonds

Or diamonds for completing a series of quests within a day or week. But the quest has to be reasonable and non-mandatory. Quests like Produce 3 mage journals should not appear.

DeletedUser363

I wasn't insisting on it being something simple, just some method to get a few diamonds without purchasing them would improve the game for a lot of people, and if it also meant that to get the diamonds you had to be proven to be helping other players routinely it could only improve things for everyone.