• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Chat Box Out of Order

DeletedUser

When are the devs going to fix the chat boxes? Most of the time they can't be used in 3 different servers and it's been this way for 2 or 3 days.

m4rt1n

Adept
We are having the same issues, with constant resets of the chat every few days, then being unable to enter a message without a refresh of the game, and that doesn't always work.
I really hope it can be fixed.

DeletedUser5438

We are having the same issues, with constant resets of the chat every few days, then being unable to enter a message without a refresh of the game, and that doesn't always work.
I really hope it can be fixed.
Yes - over the last few days - myself & other players have reported same issues & raised tickets. Specifically playing the game thinking all is very quiet in our usually "chatty" FS & then refreshing/ logging in out / or clearing history shows up to 100's of comments between players all the while I thought I was only one playing because of lack of chatter.

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm still unable to post a message on chat, even after reloading the game. :(

Edit: After another refresh, got a test message to post then my main discussion failed to post. This is really annoying to the enjoyment of the fellowship and I have had to start a fellowship wide message instead until it can be fixed.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Mentor
Can we get a fix please? The chat works briefly and then doesn't sync up in real time. It is growing worse not better. Msgs too are starting to pile up and only get delivered on a reload. All platforms all servers are reporting the same issue.

Not to mention the lag on picking up productions which is still producing frozen buildings. I believe that started prior to the Winter event!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are aware that the chat isn't functioning perfectly at the moment (to put it mildly), and are working on solutions for this. Unfortunately they're not so easy, so it'll take a bit of time. We can only ask for your patience while we're resolving the problems!