• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived All points from previously researched technologies have disappeared

DeletedUser

All my KPs for Squad Size Upgrade 11 and 12 have disappeared and it looks as though I have to research the technologies all over again. It's clear that I've already done them because I have researched Elven Ancient Wonders and even opened the chest for Part V, but now those things are greyed out and the game wants me to complete SSU 11 and 12 all over again...

DeletedUser

Has this happened to everyone because of the long-awaited combat overhaul?

DeletedUser363

This is all due to todays upgrade, see the General Discussion Thread 'Whre did My Points go?' lots of others in the same situation

DeletedUser

If you are playing as the humans, Squad Size 11 & 12 were one of the first techs of Chapter 5. They have moved to the end of Chapter 4 and now Squad Size 13 & 14 are at the beginning of Chapter 5. I'm in the same boat as I was half way through Squad Size upgrade 12 before the update and now cannot do any other Chapter 5 techs until I finish Squad Size upgrade 12.

If you are playing as elves. Which you are if you opened the Elven Ancient Wonders I'm guessing it is a similar situation.

DeletedUser9

With the update to game version 1.15, some of the Squad Size Upgrade technologies have been rearranged and got different numbers. This means that previously researched technologies could have been moved to a different spot, while technologies that were previously still unresearched, have been moved as well and may now have to be researched first in order to be able to progress further in your tech tree. Sorry for the confusion this caused!