• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Season of Triumph

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to the Season of Triumph.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Oh wow, had to zoom in but that's all the Phoenix events loading screen paintings they're auctioning off!

dennise

Soothsayer
I noticed that one of the prizes is a 3 minute time boost. I've heard of some pretty measly prizes but this has to win the prize as the worst one ever. Does anyone remember a stupider prize?

SkyRider99

Immortal
I really do appreciate the offering of different prizes to choose. I go for the troop instants where possible. Very nice, thank you. :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Reward number 13 (I am Chapter 19)

Choose either:
  • 37k Obsidian (my Boosted T4 can make 7,040 in 3 hours from 6,200 T1, so this is like 15 hours of free T4 production)
  • Azure Stables, a 3x5 (900 Spell Fragments if disenchanted) that gives Pop, Cult and 1,180 Frogs every 24h (I can make this in about 2 hours in my Mercenary Camp, currently)
  • or a single 3 minute Time Booster.
Really?

Does anyone choose the 3 minute Time Booster?

m4rt1n

Adept
=Reward number 13 (I am Chapter 19)

Choose either:
  • 37k Obsidian (my Boosted T4 can make 7,040 in 3 hours from 6,200 T1, so this is like 15 hours of free T4 production)
  • Azure Stables, a 3x5 (900 Spell Fragments if disenchanted) that gives Pop, Cult and 1,180 Frogs every 24h (I can make this in about 2 hours in my Mercenary Camp, currently)
  • or a single 3 minute Time Booster.
Really?

Does anyone choose the 3 minute Time Booster?

Maybe there for the unfortunate mis-click 3 mins, no use whatsoever and I view it as a joke or think the devs forgot a couple of digits. We used to get a few 3mins and even 1mins time boosters a few years ago when they first appeared... :eek:

For info I picked the Azure Stables.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I noticed that one of the prizes is a 3 minute time boost. I've heard of some pretty measly prizes but this has to win the prize as the worst one ever. Does anyone remember a stupider prize?
Have you thought about Collectors? To have one of each of everything. 3 Minute Booster is extremely rare, as you only got those in very early Chapters!

Jake65

Sage
I've got a few 3 minute timers along the way and I do find them useful for those "I really need to adult but I want to start the next production first" moments.
That being said though, I certainly wouldn't choose one over the other options.
10 or 20 of them would swing me :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Twice now during the current FA has the daily task asked for simple tools, this must be a cruel joke by the developers. They must know as we all seem to get the same daily tasks. Punish the players trying to help their fellowship and encourage new players to the game who may spend some money in the future or walk away at the ridiculous...