• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Zombie cities in my World Map.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Where have all my neighbours gone lately? There are 30 or 40 ghost towns in my World Map, and the numbers seem to be growing. Is it a zombie apocalypse? Or are players leaving the game due to lack of pet food, and/or having their ideas and suggestions ignored? :);)

1685496401054.png

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Where have all my neighbours gone lately? There are 30 or 40 ghost towns in my World Map, and the numbers seem to be growing. Is it a zombie apocalypse? Or are players leaving the game due to lack of pet food, and/or having their ideas and suggestions ignored? :);)

View attachment 7418

You are at the edge of the map. Unfortunately, someone has to be there. I think it would be better if new players started there. All I can recommend is to be as active in your world as you can eg trades, neighbour visits, collecting gold mines etc. I was at the edge when I started on US server, within a week or so I got moved to a better location and after couple of months to even better location. I was quite active on the map, that's the only thing I can see that helped.

owl76

Bard
The top corner of my discovered world is similar. I'd had one or two empty spaces for most of the year, but that has jumped to over 15 in the last month and increasing. I'll be all by myself soon. :(

SkyRider99

Mentor
be as active in your world as you can eg trades, neighbour visits, collecting gold mines etc.
Trading daily for anything fair and useful. 100+ NH visits per day. And collecting coins when I remember. Maybe I will get relocated, in the fullness of time. I 'm not too worried in any case. The neighbours I have are friendly and responsive, so I will count my blessings. :)

Jake65

Sage
It could be those wild, late night parties that have driven your neighbours away.
Just a thought :p

SkyRider99

Mentor
Hahahaha.
I've still got some of their vinyl albums (we call them records) from the '80s :)
Ah, the ol' LPs. I lost all mine decades ago during a house move. Pity. I had some rare Hendrix, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, etc. All floated away on the mists of time. :(

Congrats on your KISS collection though. A great creative music act. They must have been insane to see live. :)