• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Zero cooldown tournament causing locked provinces in app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8409

Background: With a level 21 Timewarp and 2 Polar Bears fed I have zero cooldown (100% time reduction) in the tournament. This is also possible with one fed Polar and a level 30 Timewarp. Works fine in PC but bugs the app.

1: What exactly is the problem? Including a screenshot can help a great deal.
After completing a province in the Tournament the province then shows as ready to fight but clicking on the tournament flashes up a cooldown timer (as if you've clicked on a locked behind a timer province) but with zero time in the timer. Timer flashes up and vanishes quickly but the province remains locked and can't be accessed.

2. Can you make the same problem occur more often? If so, how exactly? This information helps to find the cause of the bug.
Yes. On both iPhone and Android apps.

3. On what world did you encounter this problem?
This world is the only one I play.

4. When did you first experience the problem?
Months ago on iPhone but I forgot about it as wasn't battling on phone much as it was an old and slow phone. Just now on Android.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@randblade Please raise a ticket with our support team and give as much information as possible there so we can see if this is a bug or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.