• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Zeal of Ares Seeking Dedicated FA players

DeletedUser8689

ZEAL OF ARES WINNERS OF MARCH 2019 FA :) ( With only 12 players):)

Still looking for new members

Arendyll EN1.

Greetings:)

Three words to pique your interest: Fellowship Adventure Dynasty.

Zeal of Ares has come in to existence, formed by some of the most dedicated players from several, highly successful and consistently top 3 fellowships in FAs on Arendyll EN1.

We have thus formed the foundation of an even more successful group of team players, all sharing the dreams, passion and dedication to shine during FA’s. The foundation of a FA Dynasty.

We plan to push 10 chests once per month, devoting ourselves to every fourth Tournament, but our main pursuit is FA glory.

Fair trades and visits are appreciated, but dedication during FA’s are much more important to us.

Do you feel the same great energy and enthusiasm in pursuit of success in battle and competition, matched only by the Greek God of War, then join us in Zeal of Ares, and be a part of our family, our Stronghold, our rising Dynasty.

Contact Shaa (Our lovely Archmage), Kain99 or myself if you are interested.

Kind regards

Arrianya:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8689

Hey :elf::human:
So we have a go date now for the start of the next adventure Monday next week so there is still time to come and join our happy little team. ;)
We have a few spots left :eek: and if you only want to join for the adventure then come along if your a dedicated FA player :D you can always leave afterwards....who knows you may like us:elf: :human: so much that you will want to stay :) :)

Please get in touch with either Shaa ( archmage ) Kain99 ,Draxina ,or myself Arrianya :)

Have a wonderful day :p

DeletedUser8689

WE won the FA yesterday with only 12 players , it was alot of hard work and dedication and team spirit but it was also so much fun ....if you would like to be part of our Awesome FS then please send a mail to Shaa or Kain99