• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Your worlds experience

Deleted User - 1634960

@LadyHavva I have heard rumours that changes for the movement system are in the works. How they plan to change it is completely unknown (to me, at least). I agree with those who have said that a revamp should include inactive cities being moved outward. Part of the issue is that it all has to happen fairly quickly, as the cities that are being moved are blocked from playing while the move is taking place.

Deleted User - 341074

Just wondering why there isnt an option in settings to delete your own city or account like Forge and Grepolis do...that would certainly clear maps a lot quicker.:confused:
It wouldn't though. Most players just stop logging in. A handful of players rage-quit and would delete, and some make a city too many and want to remove it, but I believe the majority are just abandoned.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
It wouldn't though. Most players just stop logging in. A handful of players rage-quit and would delete, and some make a city too many and want to remove it, but I believe the majority are just abandoned.

errm it would though.... if there is an option to delete. maybe some people started in humans and want to restart as elves and vice versa, an option to delete and start again would be nice, otherwise they would abandon and start a new account creating more abandoned cities

Deleted User - 341074

errm it would though.... if there is an option to delete. maybe some people started in humans and want to restart as elves and vice versa, an option to delete and start again would be nice, otherwise they would abandon and start a new account creating more abandoned cities
I think it would be an insignificant difference. Most dead cities are from players who tried the game for 5 minutes and then never logged in again. Those are already being removed at about 30 days.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Ahh i see that now. Under data usage options. Delete account.
But would that also delete the city?

Deleted User - 341074

Ahh i see that now. Under data usage options. Delete account.
But would that also delete the city?
So it does exist... and I guess it doesn't help;)

I just think of all the games that I've tried for 5 minutes and then didn't like. I know for sure that I've never bothered to search for a "delete me" function.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
so you are the main culprit of over populating game worlds..:p:D

maybe if it werent so buried behind, who reads data options anyway?
stick it on the main login screen and maybe it would get used, but that would be a bad thing for inno as they want to keep players so dont give them an easy option, but then again people are still leaving anyway...:rolleyes::D

DeletedUser6967

there is a new feature for completing the first 18 quests in a city.
a challenge with various rewards.
one of the rewards is 100 diamonds.

so if you could delete cities, people would farm free diamonds, delete it, and start again. it would cause server-wide panic

Thagdal

Sorcerer
no, you dont start getting diamonds as rewards until dwarfs or fairies ..:p

but im sure inno will start giving diamonds out as quest rewards just to keep people playing at some point ;)

DeletedUser6967

I use it when they respawn to get diamonds

takes time and effort (and multiple computer crashes from running 3 cities at once on a chromebook), so fair game