• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

You know you've played too much Elvenar...

Sir Derf

Adept
...when your town has 10 separate franchises of a single mega-National chain of combination coffehouse-bakery-grocery stores.

alsael

Enchanter
I will hire an archeologist to search for artifacts :cool:
Indiana Jones?Nah,he will probabl;y sell them to a museum :p

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
When you perk up every time you see a triskele

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
You visualize real-life situations, or people, in building form, imagining its animation, stats, description, etc. Like a few buildings I imagined:
- The annoying cat.
- Grumpy Old man.
- Human Existence.

And a few more hehe.

Maillie

Spellcaster
...when you tell your friends you'll be with them in a minute. "I just have to install a couple small bathrooms to improve my culture. It'll only take a few seconds."

Sir Derf

Adept
...when you're walking through an empty field, find someone's ring of lost keys, and think to yourself "Yeah! Now I can go to that weird guy in the alley who keeps offering to let me play with his... orbs, and try to win some squirrels."

Sir Derf

Adept
...your home renovation plans involve petitioning the city council to move all the other businesses on your block 50 feet to the left so you can expand your property lines.

Sir Derf

Adept
...you come down Christmas morning, find a large pile of wrapped presents and the following process takes place:

You close your eyes and select three presents at random. You open your eyes, look at the presents and decide which one looks best, tossing the other two back in the pile. You open the chosen present, discover the contents, and immediately get up and place it your closet. You repeat this process until the final three presents. At this point, you pick and open one of those final three, place its contents in the closet, and then toss the final two unopened presents in the trash.

Sir Derf

Adept
...you decide to move into a housing development, because you find it calming to live in a neighborhood where all the houses look the same.

Sir Derf

Adept
...you're unconcerned about heating costs for the winter, since you can always demolish some leftover buildings for Spell Fragments to use as fuel.

Sir Derf

Adept
...you have an uncanny ability to judge the passage of time in 3 hour increments.

Hmmm, I wonder if it is possible for the body to develop a sensitivity to the blood-serum level of dopamine after a 3-hour delay...