• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

You know you've played too much Elvenar...

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hahahaha, a local health food shop sells something called Divine Seeds, you find your feet moving you to them too :eek:

Enneth

Adventurer
A parent is standing on the back porch hollering for his children to get inside.

The kid, approximately 8 or 9 years old, tells their parent "not now dad I'm jumping" and continues to bounce on the trampoline.

The dad is ticked and goes inside for a second. Then you see him guzzle a can of Powershroom.

Instead of growing wings the person in the commercial grows stronger and suddenly has the strength to throw the trampoline over the fence.

The run past him screaming "homework time it's homework time"

DeletedUser5381

A carpenter was looking in my bathroom, "Remodeling this is going to give your 700 roommates?"
I could see the look on his face he's thinking of 15 clowns climbing out of a Volkswagon Beetle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
A carpenter was looking in my bathroom, "Remodeling this is going to give your 700 roommates?"
I could see the look on his face he's thinking of 15 clown climbing out of a Volkswagon Beetle.
Haha, this is a good point. Apparently 1,400 more people can live in my chapter 15 Magic Residence as they can in my chapter 14 one... It certainly doesn't look like it!

Sir Derf

Adept
...when you buy stock in Home Depot, Lowe's, etc., realizing that all tools used in every repair are disposable one-use items.

Sir Derf

Adept
...you decide to retire and live off the revenue you earn from your personal under-the-table moving company you operate for all your friends living in nearby towns. What else do you think "Neighborly Help" is?

m4rt1n

Adept
...when sunbathing on the beach you notice the lollipalooza, and then daren't go for a swim for fear of sharks.