• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Yesterday's opinion poll/survey...

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I think the first question the team should have asked to themself should have been : how long are you able to focus on a survey without beeing fed up...
My answer is : "not so long !", sorry...:confused: I gave up after 35%

The last time I felt so head-catching was when I passed my Cisco exam... and I was trying to gain a very valuable network engineer certification... :(

I hope some other players were more patient because there were some interesting questions...

(edit : I reached orc's age)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It was a pretty sucky survey. Only asked me about dwarves, avoided ANY questions at all about bugs/gameplay or anything they might get a negative answer for. It was a survey specifically built to answer only a few questions that they wanted answered, not a survey about the game itself.

Deleted User - 106219

It might depend on how far you have gotten. One of the early questions was which chapter I have reached. After that most questions were about Fairies chapter and Orcs anf Goblins chapter (mostly the latter). No questions about Dwarves for me (except when asking about AWs - some dwarven AWs were included).

DeletedUser643

Same for me.... fairies and orcs chapter questions... and few about dwarf AWs.... And then used the open-ended feedback box at end of survey to complain about orcs setup compared to the past guest races.

Lets just hope they actually care about the survey more than all the complaining that has been going on this forum and beta forum about the recent direction the game is going.

DeletedUser1829

I also had mostly fairy and orc questions. Remember the forum users are a small percentage of overall players so there might be more or less complaining in the survey then what is seen here. I hear much less complaining in game so really have no idea on the overall mood of players on the issues other then those who post on the forum which is very clear what they think.