• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Yes I am still searching!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3826
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3826

Currently just over 100k and 2/3rd through Orcs. Been playing I think for just over a yr and have been through several FS's But I am still looking for an honest active FS where all members are required to complete NH min 3 times a week, where all members are expected to contribute a min of 350pts to a tournament ( I will put a min of 1k pts) and all contribute KPs to fellows wonders and if they dont they get kicked! I DONT want to be part of a FS where some players do this some of the time
My boosts are Steel. Scrolls and Elixir's I am therefore looking ideally for an FS that needs and is willing to trade these goods
If you look around my city you will see that I am ahead of all those around me and as such need a FS who can trade 20k approx. of each res daily.
You should also see that prior to completing a chapter all my buildings are maxed out for that chapter before I continue on to the next one, this is my game play.
I dont really participate in FA as believe you need to have the whole FS participate to get the benefits out of them, I personally dont think the rewards are worth it but if you FS does go in for FA and all participate then I will too.
So basically are you an active FS with only members that provide NH min x3 a wk, where all fellows contribute a minimum of 350pts to a tournament and where all members actively supports all other members with kp boosts to wonder if so I could be interested!

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
Happy for you to look at our Fellowship Gungiden. Will send you an invite. Check us out. Our AM does not tolerate people who don't visit. We normally get to 7 to 8 chests in tournaments and we ranked 16 in the last adventure. Most people go into the tournaments, though not all. We have an active KP swap - for those that want this- not compulsory.
Cheers

DeletedUser3826

Happy for you to look at our Fellowship Gungiden. Will send you an invite. Check us out. Our AM does not tolerate people who don't visit. We normally get to 7 to 8 chests in tournaments and we ranked 16 in the last adventure. Most people go into the tournaments, though not all. We have an active KP swap - for those that want this- not compulsory.
Cheers
Hi I do thank you for your invitation but was looking for a FS where all members go into tournaments, again I ty for your reply and invitation but sadly I must decline.

DeletedUser3826

TY you to all FS that PM'd me in game, quite a few within such a short space of time so I do thank you all, Please be advised that I have accepted a position within "Kaizen" and look forward to assisting my fellows in opening 10 chests.

DeletedUser5381

Usually, I dislike posting negative messages on the forum. But, I have agreed with Henk for a long time building a team of hardworking players is hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

As the OP has indicated he/she accepted a place in a FS, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.