• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Wrong trades taken

DeletedUser8901

When taking trades the whole thing moves after the first trade is taken resulting in wrong trades being selected. Three times now I have taken the wrong trade, just lost all my marble! No idea who to, wasn’t even someone from my fellowship!!

Pauly7

Magus
I've had this problem quite a lot when taking trades on the mobile app. I made a little rule to myself to not do trading on the app. That being said I do find it much better now than it was a few months ago.

FieryArien

Necromancer
This is annoying. Usually it’s a simple move of all trades up and I’m used to that. However, sometimes the trades just reshuffle randomly. At least it feels this way. When a cross-tier trade appears unexpectedly and I take it accidentally, it can really hurt.

(I’m trading in the app.)

DeletedUser5093

There are similar issues on PC as well. I've accidentally clicked on some really horrible trades before, just because things moved in an unexpected way. I think some of the players who intentionally put up 0 star trades just for profit are taking advantage of this feature/bug.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
However, sometimes the trades just reshuffle randomly. At least it feels this way.

the way it works is for e.g, if you have no crystal and you gain crystal, all the trades you couldnt have taken by having no crystal, become green ticks so they move up into the tradeable section. its not random just that the trades become available so they move up in the lists.

so just click one trade and wait a couple of seconds and click another, so on and so on...

DeletedUser8901

Thank you all for your replies, yes it hurts a lot, lost 8000 marble for a few hundred gems which I didn’t want. Will try & be more careful in future and wait until it stops shifting about.

Elvenar spokesperson, please give a opinion on this, it is obviously a common issue!

Last edited by a moderator:

FieryArien

Necromancer
However, sometimes the trades just reshuffle randomly. At least it feels this way.
the way it works is for e.g, if you have no crystal and you gain crystal, all the trades you couldnt have taken by having no crystal, become green ticks so they move up into the tradeable section. its not random just that the trades become available so they move up in the lists.

so just click one trade and wait a couple of seconds and click another, so on and so on...
It indeed works this way. However, I doubt it was my case since all my goods were in order of millions.