• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wouldn't it be nice?

Laonna

Dreamer
I am in a high ranking fellowship, and I know that many of us are getting tired of dealing with all of the levels. We are always getting rid of stuff to get space, and getting tired of levels that take more and more space. Many high ranking players have quit. I have enough teleported stuff to build a small city as do most of you.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all have a holiday? Maybe, we could dust off all of our teleported sets, and actually have some fun playing this game. Perhaps, Elvenar could give us a party. Wouldn't it be nice??

And, wouldn't it be nice if rewards for Fellowship Adventures actually meant something?

Just some thoughts.

Laonna :)

Gargon667

Mentor
I am in a high ranking fellowship, and I know that many of us are getting tired of dealing with all of the levels. We are always getting rid of stuff to get space, and getting tired of levels that take more and more space. Many high ranking players have quit. I have enough teleported stuff to build a small city as do most of you.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all have a holiday? Maybe, we could dust off all of our teleported sets, and actually have some fun playing this game. Perhaps, Elvenar could give us a party. Wouldn't it be nice??

And, wouldn't it be nice if rewards for Fellowship Adventures actually meant something?

Just some thoughts.

Laonna :)

Depends what you propose how such a party would look like?

If you think chapter take too much space or are too annoying to play: opt out! No need for Inno to do anything, just don´t play them. I have been very happy so far with my decision to skip the latest 3 chapters altogether and space is certainly not an issue for me :D As long as people keep playing chapters, Inno will make more of them... if people stop playing them, Inno will stop making them (or make them worthwile again to animate people to play them), they just follow the demand...

FA rewards: Sure would be fun if the rewards were better, but since we are not playing FAs for rewards it isn´t a big deal for us. Might be an incentive for others to put more effort in, so I am not opposed to it either...

Laonna

Dreamer
I have posted this in Ideas and Suggestions too. Maybe, Inno will come up with some ideas. :)

I can't understand how you can really progress in the game if you do not do the chapters.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Completing chapters for me is part of the fun. Doing so introduces more challenges and issues, but it does open new horizons. I have seen other players say that they ignore chapter advancement. Apparently because it gets too hard? Their choice.

Booff

Alchemist
I can't wait for new chapters to come out but I suppose if I didn't care about ranking points and my position in the world then their would be less urgency to finish chapters. still there are many rewards earned solving the questline that would be lost if never used. need space- teleport what you need to get through quick-well at least seems to work for me. everyone has their own methods

DeletedUser6472

Au contraire - After a certain point you can't progress in the game if you do the chapters.
Well, that is just a misfortunate (stupid) game development, that probably exists just in Elvenar. All other games I played, give you a constant progression in the game with every new chapter. It's the whole point of playing, to improve and progress. That is supposed to be a logical game development, not to be crippled by the game's new content. I personally, cannot take anymore of FAs, surely we don't need so many of them. We could have a Challenge sometimes to get those 2 extra artifacts, we haven't seen those in a while.

SkyRider99

Mentor
After a certain point you can't progress in the game if you do the chapters.

I'd venture to say that it's reaching that "certain point" that requires some progress through the chapters :)

Higher chapters need a different strategy. Progress at these levels is debatable though ;)

Gargon667

Mentor
Exactly that is the question, I would say progress is hampered either way: If you don´t play chapters then your chapter progress is obviously stopped. If you do play chapters, your tourney/spire performance is going down the drain.
Inno invented a magic wall, you lose no matter what you do lol.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Thank you. But, assuming we all agree to use this definition of "progress", we would now need to mutually agree on a definition of "destination".

Awesome! You have hit the proverbial nail on the head. There may be as many "destinations" as there are players.

For me, the destination is the place at which I wish to arrive :)

Simonde

Novice
Chapter progress is my main goal. A couple of days should see me complete the final ( for now hopefully) chapter. I came on the forum for the first time today hoping to find info on the next chapter. If there are no more chapters I will probably give up the game. No point playing without chapter progress. :(

kurgkurg

Conjurer
i have 3 cities - in first my goal is my fightings skills and there I definitely don´t do research after ch 15/16
In second i have finished ch 18 and wait for ch 19
In third, I do Fa with the whole power
I like this difference, but to be honest, that ch 18 city is most boring :D

Gargon667

Mentor
Chapter progress is my main goal. A couple of days should see me complete the final ( for now hopefully) chapter. I came on the forum for the first time today hoping to find info on the next chapter. If there are no more chapters I will probably give up the game. No point playing without chapter progress. :(

There´s a new chapter every half year... You can look up when the last chapter came out if you want to get a rough estimate when the next ones comes around.

Laonna

Dreamer
Please check out Gems of Elvenar for info about chapters. If you are not already doing so, go to ElvenStats and load ElvenArchitect from there. It will help you to design your city effectively. :)

Booff

Alchemist
If you do play chapters, your tourney/spire performance is going down the drain.
I have finished all the current chapters and always finish the Spire and as much tournament as I feel like -which is why you need to do all the chapters It is how you upgrade your troops to win the battles

Pauly7

Magus
I have finished all the current chapters and always finish the Spire and as much tournament as I feel like -which is why you need to do all the chapters It is how you upgrade your troops to win the battles
Just because you finish the Spire and do X amount in tournaments, does not mean that it wouldn't be easier, cheaper and probably have given you more tournament prizes, if you had only done up to chapter 15. It doesn't mean it's wrong, if people want to play through chapters for other reasons, but don't be under any illusion that it's helping tournament / spire performance, because it isn't.