• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered World map

DeletedUser1749

What good is the world map except to get provinces and relics. Everyone I have discovered so far is not doing anything. Their villages appear to be idle with hardly any buildings.

DeletedUser

What good is the world map except to get provinces and relics. Everyone I have discovered so far is not doing anything. Their villages appear to be idle with hardly any buildings.

There's anyways players that stop playing, these will be idle for a little while but after so long they will be deleted and you will get these spots taking up by other new players that will hopefully be active. also as you move on with you provinces more active players will be reveled, i'v only just started get proper active players on my map, hope this helps :)

DeletedUser

You can still give Neighborly Help and receive coins in accordance with you Main Hall level. Most of my immediate neighbors are inactive, but I still collect a whole lot of coins for a few minutes of work every day. It's great when the active ones return the favor and you also receive Supplies :)