• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map Player Movement Changes

Hekata

Artisan
They did get a really long delayed roll out of the new relic/KP distribution of the latest tourney changes (like months), but it is not true that they get any advanced warning from mods about FAs. Helya has said she cannot announce FAs until they go out on the in-game horn announcement. Most of it is speculation and word of mouth from what is happening in Beta, but not from any official channels. I feel like it's the opposite experience. We get new features in the EN market before US market so I know more of what's going on from playing on EN servers. When they consolidated tourney format to only 1 encounter instead of 4 per province, we also got those changes way before US servers. Those changes drastically made 10th chest easier to obtain for most fellowships so more blueprints for longer here.

p.s. US servers ARE getting mandatory moves too. Options in settings to opt out have been removed as well.
I distinctly remember 2 FAs ago that the only reason I knew about it 72 before the start is because someone who's on the US forum too wrote here that the mods there announced it. And this time even anonglitch announced it on the forum before the in-game announcement appeared.
As for the tournaments and other features we get before others because they want extended testing, I guess that's a matter of opinion. You liked those changes so you think that we are the ones in a better position, I, on the other hand, didn't like them, they made tournaments more difficult for me, and put a halt to my game progression, so I see us as unfortunate guinea pigs :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
Soooo ... were we been moved, cuz I didn't detect any movement. :D I expected an earthquake but nope, nothing, not in my MH.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Rightyho! I've been advised that the moves are ongoing! If of course you are moved you will receive an in game message however if you don't receive that, you should see a change in your surrounding neighbourhood. With the vast amount of Players I believe it will be happening in bursts. Apologies I can't be any more specific guys :confused: If I do receive anymore information though you will be the first to know :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
If of course you are moved you will receive an in game message however if you don't receive that, you should see a change in your surrounding neighbourhood. With the vast amount of Players I believe it will be happening in bursts. Apologies I can't be any more specific guys :confused: If I do receive anymore information though you will be the first to know :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

and when does it finish, cos I'm still waiting with my bags packed........please pick me, pick me, pick me.
I was expecting the game to be updated this morning, after the big moves had taken place.

So am I , my bags are on the front door. Whole day I wait to be moved. The previous weeks I was so stupid to switch off the active movement and previous Monday wake up with all active players being moved, with trades only froп my FS.

Alcaro

Necromancer
You are most welcome, although it looks like we need to pause this briefly to reconfigure this and begin again. Likely given the time that this will mean we redeploy tomorrow. But regardless it is ongoing :)
keep going! Keep going! We are waiting for you with all bags done. :D

OldHag

Necromancer
Hey guys! the movement is still ongoing and will probably also last well into tonight.
Please bear with us as this is a mammoth task and is taking a considerable length of time.
Understood, I don't mind the midnight train, as long as it doesn't turn into an Agatha Christie......lol

OldHag

Necromancer
I'm preparing this....

Eye of newt and toe of frog.
Wool of bat and tongue of dog.
Adders fork, and blind-worms sting,
Lizards leg, and owlet's wing.

For a charm of powerful trouble
like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
Double, double, toil and trouble
fire burn and caldron bubble.

Just in case.

Stucon

Illusionist
Eye of newt and toe of frog.
Wool of bat and tongue of dog.
Adders fork, and blind-worms sting,
Lizards leg, and owlet's wing.

For a charm of powerful trouble
like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
Double, double, toil and trouble
fire burn and caldron bubble.
Expelliarmus!

SkyRider99

Mentor
The (dreaded) city move has gone fairly well for me. If indeed I moved anywhere differently on the World Map, most of my good neighbours came along for the ride. Plus I now have a lot of new active neighbours, together with some big cities like mine. NH and trades have improved.

The cure wasn't worse than the disease after all :)