1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

world map discoveries being deleted why ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiwi Sandy, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Kiwi Sandy

Kiwi Sandy Novice

from what I have seen I am the only one playing this game without an army, my choice. can you please stop deleting the non player's around me, as without an army the provinces are hard enough, without loosing the income as well, every little bit helps. look forward to hearing from someone soon. :)

2. Horanda

Horanda Enchanter

You are not the only one playing without an army, and you are not the only one losing 'income' because of the deletion of inactive accounts after 30 days. Your neighbours will be replaced eventually.

3. Narquelion

Narquelion Conjurer

I don't play with an army either. I only negotiate. :)
    The ones that are being deleted are inactive players and often with Main Hall in scaffolding with nothing else to click. The empty places on the map will be filled with new players.

Slotharingia likes this.
  4. Madena

Madena
    Ex-Team Member

Hello Kiwi Sandy,

A player's city will only be deleted if they have been inactive for more than 30 days and if they haven't yet reached Chapter 3, otherwise known as Ascending Magic. Don't worry as their place will be taken by new players who join Elvenar. Until then, joining a fellowship if you aren't already part of one would be the best way to ensure that you have the Neighbourly Help that you need, and players that you can visit in return. :)

AceStar and Wiete like this.