• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

world map discoveries being deleted why ???

Kiwi Sandy

Novice
from what I have seen I am the only one playing this game without an army, my choice. can you please stop deleting the non player's around me, as without an army the provinces are hard enough, without loosing the income as well, every little bit helps. look forward to hearing from someone soon. :)

Horanda

Enchanter
You are not the only one playing without an army, and you are not the only one losing 'income' because of the deletion of inactive accounts after 30 days. Your neighbours will be replaced eventually.

Madena

Ex-Team Member
Hello Kiwi Sandy,

A player's city will only be deleted if they have been inactive for more than 30 days and if they haven't yet reached Chapter 3, otherwise known as Ascending Magic. Don't worry as their place will be taken by new players who join Elvenar. Until then, joining a fellowship if you aren't already part of one would be the best way to ensure that you have the Neighbourly Help that you need, and players that you can visit in return. :)