• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Workshops

DeletedUser3032

CANCEL/CLOSE others had GA upgrading.

A workshop lvl 1 requires 15 population, however it's only taking 14 off and it gives 14 back once deleted.
All websites state it is 15 population. So there is a incorrect figure of 14 somewhere in the game.
Possibly be a massive decrease in peoples population when this bug is fixed. When upgrading it to level 2 the workshop is meant to take 7 population, however it only takes 6 off the population.

So with my level 6 x level 25 workshops this would mean I owe 25 population per workshop. That's 150 population which I shouldn't have. lol.

HUMANS only it appears.

ws.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
You have a Golden Abyss, which gives a % of your current working population. For example, you build something that uses 10 pop, and your current GA level gives 10% of working pop. The building then only costs 9 to build, and when deleted will only give 9 back.

DeletedUser3032

Can't be as others with GA it doesn't affect them (elves). Elves WS needs 18 and it takes 18 and gives 18 back. Unlike humans its 15 but only takes 14 and gives 14 back. So it must be a bug.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Take a look here:

http://crazywizard.info/en/wonder_golden_abyss.html

Look up your GA level and the % of working population it gives. Do the maths on the % reduction in cost for a new building, and remember they will do some rounding to a whole number, I have no idea what kind of rounding they chose. Mountain Halls also gives a certain %, so if you have that as well you will need to add up both %s.

You will find that the city that doesn't have a reduction in population required from the displayed amount isn't at a high enough boost % from the wonders.

I haven't paid "full price" for a building upgrade in either population or culture (monastery and watchtower provide a % of required culture) for a year since I had the right wonders at a high enough level.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7096

Hello @king0r,

as LazyTony suggested, it looks like an effect of the Golden Abyss. It is not considered a bug, so we archivied the thread.

If you have any concerns, please contact Support.
Regards,
Kakashi-sensei