• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Workshops production boost.

DeletedUser6744

Good morning all. It was a nice surprise to find we have a production boost in the workshops for a few hours, thank you Inno much appreciated..:) psst chat isn't working it's stuck with the message "Loading chat history".:eek:

DeletedUser5976

I am on en1 and chat is not working. Both on PC and mobile. Restarting didn't help

DeletedUser5976

Another reload and now it is working. Don't know if it had anything to do with the reload. Asked in chat now if anyone else also had trouble and that seems to be the case. But as I said it is solved now. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

davemc

Bard
Thank you Dizzy I can now tell the fellowship who won our star of the week competition (no one reads my messages ) :)

DeletedUser6586

Good morning all. It was a nice surprise to find we have a production boost in the workshops for a few hours, thank you Inno much appreciated..:) psst chat isn't working it's stuck with the message "Loading chat history".:eek:
Production boosts are kool, if you are home all day, which i happen to be as its a long weekend here, but seriously, I need 720 silk? and 600 crystals and OMG 920 scrolls, to achieve a skill? its utterly ridiculous!!! and I have yet to advance my army so i have to pay to win areas, that are crazy with the amount of resources needed. I think you should re-think that part of the game instead of teasing us with 'boost days'. Seriously!!!!!