• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Woolvenstock event

DeletedUser5740

what can you do with the daily rewards, the buildings tents etc? I can see what they are but how do you get them? I am using an iPad format of the game, is this only accessible on PC.

DeletedUser5976

No they are also available on the app. You have a chance of winning them by opening the chests with the tickets you have. Try opening chests that have a higher chance of giving you the daily reward you would like to win.

DeletedUser281

I'm currently trying to complete quests for Woodelvenstock, and I have one that is asking me to gain an enchantment of my choice. How can I do this?

Timneh

Artisan
@Asuryan you can do this by making one in your maic academy, getting one from taking part in the tournament or you might get one from the chests when you do neighbourly help.

DeletedUser281

@Asuryan you can do this by making one in your maic academy, getting one from taking part in the tournament or you might get one from the chests when you do neighbourly help.

I've gotten several from the chests in the tourney. I'm not at the point where I can get a magic academy. So do I just need to see if the quest will fulfill itself?