• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Woodelves

DeletedUser

There is a quest which has just opened for me on the main questline to build 6 marble grafting sites, 6 steel grafting sites and 4 planks grafting sites, why?

Why is this being forced upon us, my city is doing very well with 4,4,3. I am stockpiling refined goods while I've been making the mana tears to upgrade the Forest Glade to lvl 4, with only 5 techs still to be unlocked I can't see the reason for more grafting sites. We are constantly being told that we're going too fast, scouting too far, getting too many expansions but you want to push us through to the end of the chapter faster, why?

DeletedUser330

And to force you into needing a diamond expansion purchase at the new higher rate of £40+ per expansion.

DeletedUser

And to force you into needing a diamond expansion purchase at the new higher rate of £40+ per expansion.
That would be difficult as my city has expanded as much as it can, although I did buy expansions on my way through the game to the point where I am now I am also one of the "lucky" ones who has been playing nearly 18 months and so scouted/cleared too far and got a lot more expansions than someone who is further back in the game.