• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Woodelves' culture buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser2140
  • Start date

DeletedUser2140

could someone tell how much culture Woodelves' culture building do give? Wiki is again outdated(why?)

EDIT: i am stupid, thought can't see them in-game if i haven't unlocked them yet, but these things should be in wiki

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

If you go to the culture section on your village page, just hold the cursor over the unlocked culture buildings and each building will show you it's requirements, cost and the benefits of building it, if it's in the village and easy to access that's simpler than having to look it up in the wiki (in my opinion that is);)

We all miss things at time, then spot them later on...called being Human (or Elven in my case ;))
:D

DeletedUser363

Just sent a ticket to support though as there is a typo (I hope) on the Wood Ghosts Housing info. It says you get 50 mana after 5 hours, but if you collect early you get 25 mana after 5 hours ......errr don't really think that adds up :eek: