• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Wood Elves grafting sites

DeletedUser7787

I have been cruising through chapters with the approach of advancing fast with low number of wonders to save as much space for settlement buildings as possible, in order to never upgrade any past level 1. This has worked quite well so far, only got tech locked for 2 days in dwarves due to a miscalculation I made, now in Wood Elves.

Now to my question. Do I understand correctly that the grafting sites output is only for upgrading forest fabrications? If I have the space to build 20 level 1 forest fabrications, can I pass on the grafting site techs completely?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

No, the Grafting Sites produce goods used by the Forest Fabrications. So you can't just ignore the three techs.

Lelanya

Mentor
I have been cruising through chapters with the approach of advancing fast with low number of wonders to save as much space for settlement buildings as possible, in order to never upgrade any past level 1. This has worked quite well so far, only got tech locked for 2 days in dwarves due to a miscalculation I made, now in Wood Elves.

Thanks in advance.
Ah but here is an important bit Tolgus. Your Wonder levels are going to limit your Seed production, which you need from Halfling chapter on. Some Wonders can save space: Prosperity Towers, Golden Abyss, Mountain Halls, Heroes Forge, Dragon Abbey. Level the ones you have, they get impressive.