• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Won't you be my Neighbor...

Sir Derf

Adept
Was looking at my World Map, looking at the fringe of my Circle of Neighbors, looking at the progress of my Scout. And what should I see, a couple of hexes outside my frontier... but a Fellowship member. A little island of green in a sea of yellow...

Well, if I open the Provinces window while my Fellow is present on the World Map, and I go to the Neighbors tab, and I go to the last window of neighbors, what do I see? At the end of the list of neighbors, which for me are in the 19th circle, I see my fellow, who for me is in the 23rd circle!

So, I tried something different. I go to my city view and open the Fellowship list. I click to visit another member of my Fellowship, and after looking at my fellow's city, I switch to World Map view, which is now centered on my fellow's position on the map. Provinces window, Neighbors tab, last window, and after my last 19th circle neighbor, I see this fellow, who for me is in the 134th circle.

Sir Derf

Adept
Are you saying that you don't have a Fellowship member in the 134th circle from your city, or that, if you replicate my process, visit a fellow, see them in the World Map, and open the Neighbors list, that said fellow is not shown as your last Neighbor?

Again, this only works for me if you open the Neighbors list while the Fellow is showing on the World Map.

That's interesting. I'll have to play with it to see which of my Fellows is my closest neighbour. I've found one at 58th circle and one at 68th circle opening the Neighbours tab while at the 68th circle.

More stuff to distract myself with.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Well, if I open the Provinces window while my Fellow is present on the World Map, and I go to the Neighbors tab, and I go to the last window of neighbors, what do I see? At the end of the list of neighbors, which for me are in the 19th circle, I see my fellow, who for me is in the 23rd circle!
I have the same problem. This was a confirmed bug in Beta but wasn't fixed.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Interesting! Let me pass this across to see if we're aware of it in Live! Thank you for the link @Alcaro :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right my Forum Fiends!!!

The team are aware of this one and it's in the works to be sorted!! Haven't got an ETF (Estimated Time of Fix) :D as yet but hopefully we wont have to wait too long :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Giraffi

Enchanter
My head spins. How do you even know it is in the 134th circle from your city? I do not get very far counting.