• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wonky Walter's Questline

DeletedUser702

Hi just a tip, do like I do if a quest is to difficult or takes to many resources, miss it!
You'll find in the end that it doesn't ad to the outcome of the game! Most is made
for players to buy diamonds! But most of us have discovered it a long time ago! ;)
Even if this quest gives extra resources or whatever most of us find later in the game
that it will become USELESS !!:p

BekBel

Adventurer
I have to say, and I'm aware negativity gets us nowhere, but it really is unfair to ask for 17 relics at this time. Nobody can play the battles and the negotiating requires you to be a millionaire :/
A new tournament starts in less than 12 hours, so we should be able to get at least some of the relics needed from that. It just means waiting. You may get lucky and get 1-3 relics from NH as well.
After that quest is "solve 11 encounters or produce 2 Power of Provisions" - 2 PoP could take a day, but encounters are hard. So that's a difficult one. The one I am not looking forward to is quest 11 - Spend 40kp and gain 50k coin. Coin is easy enough for many of us, but without fighting or catering, it could take up two days to get those 40 kp to spend.

I feel sorry for the lowest level players - no Magic Academy, can't do quest 10 (2 PoP spells) at all. Those who have MA but haven't unlocked Tournaments also have it really hard. The highest level players who can't do any provinces right now, also have a hard time of it. Those of us in the middle, in chapter 3-5 are in the best position for this contest.

A new tournament starts in less than 12 hours, so we should be able to get at least some of the relics needed from that. It just means waiting. You may get lucky and get 1-3 relics from NH as well.
After that quest is "solve 11 encounters or produce 2 Power of Provisions" - 2 PoP could take a day, but encounters are hard. So that's a difficult one. The one I am not looking forward to is quest 11 - Spend 40kp and gain 50k coin. Coin is easy enough for many of us, but without fighting or catering, it could take up two days to get those 40 kp to spend.

I feel sorry for the lowest level players - no Magic Academy, can't do quest 10 (2 PoP spells) at all. Those who have MA but haven't unlocked Tournaments also have it really hard. The highest level players who can't do any provinces right now, also have a hard time of it. Those of us in the middle, in chapter 3-5 are in the best position for this contest.

O I agree, it's the lower levels that will find that hard. I'm managing ok...I've already got 8/17 relics as I've seemed to come to terms with the battles, but so many haven't. With lower levels they might get lucky and get a Power of Provision when they tend to other cities...I sometimes get them that way. but that's a shot in the dark ;) I'm still on Chapter 4 but one challenge away from the chest on Chapter 5 ;)

DeletedUser501

will so much for the wonky walters; since the upgrade i havent been able to win a battle, no matter how i sent it up and the quest calls for 17 relics ., so i wont be able to get past it. not going to spend any diamonds either

DeletedUser

will so much for the wonky walters; since the upgrade i havent been able to win a battle, no matter how i sent it up and the quest calls for 17 relics ., so i wont be able to get past it. not going to spend any diamonds either

I always cater, so it turned out ok for me. My scout times are quite high, so was lucky I had one ready to go and one just finishing scouting.

DeletedUser

So I believe. I am sure someone will point us in the right direction for confirmation. I don't really see it ass being an issue, assuming tournaments are running at the time...

On this, it clearly meant relics from tournaments count. I assumed that was obvious so thought relics from the event as such were meant. Mybad :p

DeletedUser2553

Well imo. I think InnoGame FoE has better events, fits even for new players. So lets hope Elvenar will tweak it in the same way as FoE.. "crossfingers". I will skip this event in Elvenar as I will never being able to finish it.

DeletedUser1345

Well, my scouting times are about 2.5+ days - and unfortunately I had just completed a province before the Wonky quest started, and just started scouting a new one.
I've had a look at the list of quests, and it's going to be very tight for time, at best.
I foresee a LOT of unhappy players who are going to run out of time on this one.
It's too bad, because like many players, I liked the Summer Solstice a lot.

DeletedUser1345

Okay, my enthusiasm for this quest has plummeted ; "produce 200 beverages" , "produce 120 simple tools" .... really?
mind-numbing.

DeletedUser2258

I am new to this game, so have a level 2 steel, marble and wood manufacture. How am I supposed to produce 1000 of each in 7 days?

What a load of shit.
may be try repeated trades with an alliance member they also count .... but lots of trade 50 steel for 50 wood ... 50 wood for 50 marble ... then 50 marble for 50 steel ?needed to get the 1000 mark :/

DeletedUser803

may be try repeated trades with an alliance member they also count .... but lots of trade 50 steel for 50 wood ... 50 wood for 50 marble ... then 50 marble for 50 steel ?needed to get the 1000 mark :/
or, don't even bother, this "event " is too advance for you. just continue playing and developing at your own pace. you'll have more fun

Well, my scouting times are about 2.5+ days - and unfortunately I had just completed a province before the Wonky quest started, and just started scouting a new one.
I've had a look at the list of quests, and it's going to be very tight for time, at best.
I foresee a LOT of unhappy players who are going to run out of time on this one.

Yes, I think I'm going to run out of time....and I'm not in the worst position in the game :/ I ran out of time on the Solstice, but at least I picked up some mega cool prizes along the way.

DeletedUser

Just take the "power of provision" option. I'd recommend that to anyone actually, since apparently we get punished by impossible battles for scouting too much in advance ;P