• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Wonders KP limit

• Thread starter DeletedUser2006
  • Start date

DeletedUser2006

I have searched the FAQ, all of the forum and the wiki and cannot find any information, not even anyone else asking:
"Why can we only contribute 100 KP to our own wonders?"
This has got to be a mistake. I am holding up on moving forward in research to build up my wonders that I currently have. Why am I being limited? For what reason? This makes no sense. This doesn't even match the other INNO games with buildings with the same benefit styles.

DeletedUser363

We can contribute as many kp as we want to our AW's, I've donated over 300 at the moment to each of mine....maybe there is a glitch on your AW. If I were you I'd send a ticket to support to see what they say. Hope you get it sorted

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I confirm : no auto-contribution limit

DeletedUser2006

I have now been able to add more than 100 KP. The ability to add more was greyed out even after a reload. Only after a restart of the browser was I able to again add more KP.

Note: There was a popup that even stated that I could no longer add more KP when I hit 100.