• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Witch's Hut error

DeletedUser4027

The Witch's Hut is not triggering the Orcs bonus on the Pyramid of Purification. Apparently there is some excuse saying that it is because it is the secondary production of the Witch's Hut. There is nothing in the wording in the Wiki description that says the Pyramid does not payout for secondary productions it just says "Gives a certain amount of boosted Sentient Goods of a random type when collecting Orcs". I'm collecting Orcs I should get the Goods!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @MontyM I can see your frustration concerning this however, my understanding is that the Bonus is calculated on Armories and Cultural Buildings where Orcs are the main production. Because (as suggested) the Witchs Hut produces Frogs as it's Primary Production and Orcs Second to that, I don't believe the Bonus will be calculated. I will happily double check this with our team though to make sure we're all on the same page! If of course this is an error, then we will correct it accordingly.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4027

I get that, not that I agree with it, it never suprises me anymore how stingy the devs are in this game. What I am saying is that your description in the Wiki needs to be updated to reflect the true fact. Nowhere does the description mention Primary or Secondary production or even what that means ... or maybe you should have just made people aware when they were spending all that time and effort to get the fully evolved Witch's Hut that they were not were not going to receive the bonus they expected.