• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Wishing Wells

kimkimkim

Summoner
Screenshot.png
The wishing wells are now not lit up while visiting someone, they are dark....could this be from the latest update to them? Here's a screenshot to show you I'm not crazy!

Last edited:

DeletedUser5306

I see it exactly like this (like expired) on all my fellows having a wishing well displayed in their city.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Hello @kimkimkim,

can you click on the building and check what @BrightBlazeBlade said please?
Unfortunately the only building you can check and see if it is expired is your own, mine is lit up, but when I visit my fellowship and all my neighbors on my world map, theirs are dark....so I highly doubt that everyone's wishing wells expired at the same time (that is like 200 people)

DeletedUser5532

The "Lights" as you refer to, is the animation that goes with the building, and this certainly is not working when viewing another city. I tested this out with my Fellowship, and my working "Lucky House" as I like to call it, has around 20 days left, but to an outsider viewing it, the magic seems to have gone . No doubt a little glitch caused by the buffing of the building a few days ago. Full marks for spotting it though. :)

Deleted User - 1634960

This issue has been passed on. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
For some, maybe a cache issue then?

I personally never have the issue to start with as I use firefox and have my PC settings set to delete internet and browser cache on exit. The downside is a slightly slower load on start up, but for me 5 seconds instead of 4. I know a slower PC can have much longer times sometimes close to a minute extra so do understand.