• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wishing wells

Oscar Park

Adventurer
Are the lovely wishing wells ever to return? I'm too busy campaigning for the return of the Squirrel, but my FS are worried about the wane of the wells.
Miss O (PTSBetc)

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This has been discussed before, and for now, there are no new plans revolving wishing wells.

You can gain free diamonds from the Spire (solo, and also collectively in your FS), and if you score a genie, you will have the opportunity to even win more diamonds.

The wishing wells once were here, and while right now there are no plans revolving them, we do keep in mind how popular these were :).

FieryArien

Necromancer
I don't ever recall anyone asking for revolving wishing wells, what would be the point of having wishing wells that spin round and round ?
Come on, let’s not alienate mods. The autocorrect can cause unbelievable stuff, being non-native speaker too (that’s my own experience speaking). Thanks @anonglitch for the (IMHO) clear response.
PS: I miss the Wells too. Why oh why can’t they be for example one of the “master prices” in events? :-(

DeletedUser9850

Has WW ceased from Elvenar.I'm playing my 4th event & I still haven't encountered one.Where is it????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Gargon667

Mentor
Nothing has been ever announced regarding them, for now they are gone. Maybe they will come back in the future at some point, maybe they won´t...

Gargon667

Mentor
It is a very common response by Inno, something is too common/easy, it will be destroyed completely rather than balanced, I suppose that is the easy (=cheap) way out...

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Not only Wishing Wells were removed or nerf in the last events, you gotta check event daily prizes history in Elvengems and you could see how good rewards were in pass events (whatever event before last christmas), to put it more in perspective you can compare the last Autumn event with the actual one.... Daily Prize of 30 KP instant? Gone or exchange for the 10 KP instant; 4 x14Hrs boosters (or whatever good time instant)? Gone; x10 Magical Manufacturing? Gone; Several good buildings offered as daily prizes (better than actual ones of the same size), also gone, and many more stuff I´m probably passing.

Sir Derf

Adept
You could place a Genie and use a wish for a Wishing Well, but I think that that would still fall under the "No wishing for more wishes" exception...

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Harry12Neo You're the second person to ask that today :) It's my understanding that Wishing Wells have been taken off the table and replaced by "Genies" that are attainable in the Spire. Will they make a triumphant return? I'm honestly not sure. We're not aware of any plans for them to return in the near future. You're certainly not the first person to miss them though! They were wonderful!

Pauly7

Magus
Also I found 20 wells in inventory on page 20+ the other day that I didn't even know I still had.
When I last counted I think I have about 13 left in the bank. I only ever used one at a time. I even disenchanted a few back when we were given tons of them.

DeletedUser9850

I guess we were so obsessed with WW that Inno took them off from the list.We have to learn to walk without the best building Elvenar ever got.:(:(:(:(:(

But I don't get why the heck Inno lowered the prize level in the events???Everything is lowered,both grand and daily ones.Does Inno want less players to play events??:mad::mad::mad:

Pauly7

Magus
But I don't get why the heck Inno lowered the prize level in the events???Everything is lowered,both grand and daily ones.Does Inno want less players to play events??:mad::mad::mad:
There are double the number of events that there used to be. Inno (I believe) is under the misconception that if there are double the number of prizes, but they're half as good then that's the same thing.

Gargon667

Mentor
I guess we were so obsessed with WW that Inno took them off from the list.We have to learn to walk without the best building Elvenar ever got.:(:(:(:(:(

Well the Genie is far better than WWs, but I would never call the genie the best building in the game, other buildings have had a far greater impact on game play than these...

Anyway event rewards have gone down because they have been far too good in the past, and as usual, Inno does not balance, it destroys things that are too good. The only unusual thing in this case that it happens a bit at a time, the rewards get worse every event, while usually they blast it to pieces in one big bang.
In addition to that, events have become far more common now than they used to be (which again lowers the rewards per event) and events are now aimed at newbies spending money. They don´t know any better. Events have become so mindnumbingly simple to complete any newbie can do it, half the keys come simply from logging in every day and click a couple of keys anyway. There is absolutely nothing of interest to a more advanced player. We just go through the motions and auto-finish them, because we have nothing better to do. The one good thing is that new people have a least a achance to get old bears and birds upgraded. But again, aimed more at newbies...