• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wishing Well

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you to the moderator who agreed the Wishing Well needs its own discussion. :):rolleyes::D:diamond::diamond::diamond:

To stay on the topic of the wishing well, guy's, I thought I'd let everyone know that mine from the Easter Event just expired, so I replaced with the new one from the FA.
I counted all diamonds won in the 100 days, and calculated that I collected approximately 160 times. I won in total 12 times so 120 free diamonds from Inno, thank you. :)

Last edited:

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
yes.. overall the wishing well is a nice building to have. its one of the better rewards I've seen in events for those of us not wishing to spend on a/this game

Thanks Inno :)

m4rt1n

Adept
An update, so far my new Wishing Well has given diamonds X2 :diamond::diamond: and coins:coin: on the 3 collects. A lot more promising and lucky than its predecessor. :p

Thank you again Inno. :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser6357

Wishing well - missing neighborly help.jpg
Wishing well has expired for desires. It has only the effect of culture.

DeletedUser3097

wishing well.png

The wishing well grants wishes for 100 days and gives you resources, diamonds etc, after which time it changes to a culture only building.

If it has expired, when you click on it, you should see this window:

wishing well 2.png

This is not a bug and it is working as intended.

DeletedUser6357

View attachment 2950

This is not a bug and it is working as intended.
Thank you @Dizzy Lizzie!
There was a message in one of the update versions of the game (which I had quoted, but now I do not find it) that the Wishing well can be visited by guests in the city and get a bonus of culture.
Which is logical since it is a building for culture.
The screenshot shows that the building was visited by a guest, but culture has no bonus of this visit.
So I wrote a theme in the game bug section.

m4rt1n

Adept
My second wishing well has been far better than the first, almost as many diamonds won in the first few days as the old one did in 100 days. :)

DeletedUser9252

Wishing well is best mermaid item which i can have. It gives you diamonds! And diamonds need use real gold (money) to buy, but i dont want cost it!
I love wishing well. It gives the great wishes. After it expires, it still gives culture.
And the next best building is crab hotel. I need population, it gives both population and culture! And i can build more manufacturers!