• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Winyandor - Tournament Orientated FS Recruiting!

- ‘Widow Makers’ are an attack based, war minded fellowship based in ‘Winyandor’!

- We are a tournament oriented fellowship, who goes to war as a unified team, also battling in every FS adventure and Spire event!

- A fully active fellowship, with every member valued and helped by all others! So mutual respect is a paramount in becoming a member!

- If you strive for the battle, want to become the pinnacle warrior and want to bask in all the rewards that a successful fellowship offers? Then look no further!

- We welcome any new members who share the same ethics and are prepared to contribute to the collective.

- You will be expected to take part and give 110% in every weekly tournament and to work as a team. (This is a mandatory requirement)

- We encourage players to push their own limits and boundaries to achieve the best results possible!

- If you believe your self to be a suitable candidate for membership, that you are prepared for constant challenges and you are not one that sits on the fence observing, I would encourage you to apply to ‘Widow Makers’ where your journey will begin!

- If you are not motivated to succeed, I suggest that this fellowship is not for you, so please do not waste our time or your own.

- If you require any further information, please do not hesitate in sending me a personal mail in the game and I will be more than happy to discuss any concerns that you might have.

Good Hunting.
IvanTheTerrible.