• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Winter Magic

• Thread starter DeletedUser8158
  • Start date

DeletedUser8158

I seem to be stuck between trying for the elvenar booth or trying to complete the Snowy Owls set. Can anyone give me any advice which one to go for?

DeletedUser5976

Can you give people more information, like do you have all the set buildings from the Market Set already. Which chapter is your city in (do you already need mana)? That kind of information can help people advise you better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8158

Can you give people more information, like do you have all the set buildings from the Market Set already. Which chapter is your city in (do you already need mana)? That can of information can help people advise you better.
Sorry but I've not been playing long so still not sure about things. I've just started chapter 6 which is the dwarves chapter and I have 3 of the Market Set buildings.

DeletedUser5976

It is now too late to advise you. However for future events here are a few things you might consider.

Since the goods producing buildings of the Market set only need two connections to give the max benefit, you have enough with 3 buildings to get their full benefit, except for the Carousel, the Tree and the Booth itself. So unless you wanted the shard from the Carousel (but if you are a tournament player shards will never be a problem) or some extra supplies from the Booth, you would have been better off with the Snow Owl set (which gives gold and supplies as well as 3 kp for completing the set, against the 2 kp of the Tree with full connections, which was not possible for you with 3 of the 4 until now). I didn't check the amounts for your chapter as there is no point to it now, but you can check those on gamersgems or elvenarchitect sites.

So it is a matter of looking at how many connections a set building needs for max benefits and if the max benefit of one set appeals more to you than another set.