• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Winter Magic!

Susie49

Soothsayer
@Heartman
there are 2 sets this event
1. the snow owl "grand prize" set which gives 3 KP per day and some pop.(soggy says "meh")
2. the winter market set which I think is amazing:
The mana building gives more mana than 5 grape farms and is 3x6
The sled gives more T3 than your dust factories, and only needs 3x3
The fair is about as good as your scrolls and only needs 2x4
and all of those need no pop, culture, workshops, roads, nothin.

Getting one of each of those would IMO be far far better than the other set.

I thought you had to have a road connection for anything that produces mana?

Luciana

Seeker
you sure do........... Merry Xmas
you will need to have a road connection to one part of the set

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to edit or change your name that appears in your city , silly me used my full name , now seeing most players have a nickname or game name , i'm wishing i did the same....... All i want for xmas is a gaming name , gaming name, gaming name & so on .......:p Merry Xmas everybody
upload_2018-12-25_2-28-59.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to edit or change your name that appears in your city , silly me used my full name , now seeing most players have a nickname or game name , i'm wishing i did the same....... All i want for xmas is a gaming name , gaming name, gaming name & so on

Please contact Support- in some circumstances it is possible.

Sir Derf

Adept
I thought you had to have a road connection for anything that produces mana?
Yes, you need a road connection. What you don't need is all the roads to connect to all the residences and workshops that you also don't need to support the equivalent T2 and T3 Manufactories to produce the goods that the set buildings can produce.

DeletedUser7309

Finally got the enchantments and the second building in the set... the next task is lots of toolboxes and i’ve Just used all my boosters
Gonna settle for meatloaf and start storing for the next event - any ideas when that is due ?

DeletedUser7309

Do you hav to complete all 100 to have a shot at getting all the set buildings ?

Deleted User - 341074

Do you hav to complete all 100 to have a shot at getting all the set buildings ?
There are 2 sets this event, one is the 3 "grand" prizes for collecting delicacies, the other consists of 5 daily prize offerings.

You should be able to get a complete set with partial quest completion, but not both.
For the snow owl set (the grand prize one) you need to use most, if not all of your snowflakes during double days.
For the winter market set, 4 of the 5 prizes have already passed, so if you didn't get any of those then the last one won't do you any good.

Vroot TwoFoot

Adventurer
There are buildings in the snow owl set beyond the initial 3.
Get another 250 delicacies and you get Market Stall 2x3 1030 culture 1510 marble/day +1510+3020

Deleted User - 341074

There are buildings in the snow owl set beyond the initial 3.
Get another 250 delicacies and you get Market Stall 2x3 1030 culture 1510 marble/day +1510+3020
Just a quick correction, those are NOT part of the snow owl set, they are part of the daily "winter fair" set.

Sir Derf

Adept
For the snow owl set (the grand prize one) you need to use most, if not all of your snowflakes during double days.
For the winter market set, 4 of the 5 prizes have already passed, so if you didn't get any of those then the last one won't do you any good.

<pedantic_mode> ;)

Two further corrections/modifications:

1) To the original question, yes, you can get the Snow Owls set without all 100 quests. For the Snow Owls set you need 900 delicacies total. At about 3.5 Snowflakes/Delicacy on Double Delicacy days, the minimum Snowflakes necessary would be about 3,150. 31 Daily Quests + Pickups at about 50/day give about 1,550 Snowflakes, leaving 1,600 Snowflakes from the Sequential Quests. The first 69 Quests give 1,606 Snowflakes. With all quests, you could accomplish it with about 39% of all the your Snowflakes.

2) While 4/5 Winter Market set prizes have already gone by, the rollover after the 3 Grand Prizes is a repeat of the first Winter Market set piece, so if you didn't get any of the first 4, if you get the fifth, you could still get the first with a massive number of delicacies.

</pedantic_mode> ;)

Seeing as it is currently day 27, it's probably too late for either of those two details to be of any use...:(

Dr.nYo

Adventurer
Event is mostly RNG based so it depend how lucky/unlucky you are in most of the cases:) now i feel like its double RNG, 1 for boxes another for prizeso_O
Me and gamble dont like each other:p