• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Winter magic

Turing

Bard
What are ‘unit refills’ please, as required in the quest, and how do you obtain them?

It's where you get a 5/10 squads of a troop type as an item that goes in your inventory which can be activated at any time to actually add the troops to your stock. They come from events, but rarely these days. It's NOT the troops you see in most boards of the current event, which just give you troops directly. I believe there will be some daily specials which are troop instants this time.

OldHag

Necromancer
@Indriel -

20Produce Precious Rings, Marble Mosaics, AND
/ or Wooden Figurines 4 times AND
Use 2 Unit Refills or Negotiate 2 Province Encounters

If you do not have Unit refills in your inventory, you can do the alternative quest - Negotiate 2 (map) province encounters.

@InnoGames - I don't really think that unit refills should be a quest in an event, lots of newer players are not going to have those, even though there is an alternative.

Alcaro

Necromancer
and why don't Inno call them troop instants?
because is fancier to call them "refills" and chuckle at those players who are trying to figure out wth are those. ;)
To call them Instants, since they stay under the Instant Tab, should be common sense.

troops instants.jpg

Gargon667

Mentor
they are instant units! Just like instant potatoes :)