• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Winter Magic: Post your ribbon count pre-bonus

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Moved to General Discussion as it is not really a question that can be answered with a "final" answer. :)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I am in bonus, but I estimated about 5500 ribbons or so. I already have level 10 mansion. I won't use another hammer till the last day, to see how many hammers can one get with bonus, depending on luck too ofc.

DeletedUser8632

I am in bonus, but I estimated about 5500 ribbons or so. I already have level 10 mansion. I won't use another hammer till the last day, to see how many hammers can one get with bonus, depending on luck too ofc.

I like that, that's very interesting.

DeletedUser7781

I would really like to know how many ribbons people have collected in total until they hit the first bonus quest. Please include how actively you collect from the city map (i.e. very diligently, normal, below normal) - although that shouldn't be a substantial factor in the total count.

Please? Reason: I am insinuating that the normal quests are not enough to upgrade the Gingerbread House to Level 10.

DeletedUser7781

I upgraded the building to lvl 10 in the first 4 days of the event. Didnt count the ribbons, but it was achievable with the quests up to the bonus 20 ribbons quests. unfortunately I played very hard, spent a lot of time speeds to achieve it. I dont think its just on ribbon count though, it depends on how many bricks you get per hammer, i mostly got 2 and 3 bricks, but since then i get mostly 1 brick per hammer, so it depends on how "lucky" you are

DeletedUser3548

In bonus level there is some things, Inno should change! For example: because to get ribbons from bonus quest is now way more harder, they should change also prizes and took away some of them. What I mean is: when I finally manange to collect my 50 ribbons and get as a prize "reveals the content of two packages" or "next gift You open makes Your prize double", it really feels like somebody mocking me because much-much before the possibility to open next gift, there is already time to shuffle. I mean: think about it, please!

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I got to bonus with 8 level up items on the fourth day, finished my mansion. Now I am hoarding hammers, to see the last day how many I get under bonus. 73 so far, and I will only be able to open one more gift (delivery will not happen till tomorrow, so waiting on spawns), and I will have 75. Yes, I know how to add, the x2 is activated :)