• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Winter Magic 2021

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves

Please use this thread to discuss the Winter Magic 2021!

We look forward to hearing your feedback.

kind regards

Your Elvenar Team

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Hmm... I could make a few comments here based upon my experience of this Event so far (it's far from being finished) on the Beta Server, albeit from the perspective of a much smaller City than my Live City - Chapter II vs Sorcerers & Dragons - but not only would this be quite limited feedback, but it would also presumably all fall into the category of 'Beta Spoilers', so... I'll just wait around for a couple of days, I suppose! :D

Wow... this is probably the least justifiable and most uninformative post I've ever made. And there is quite some competition for that accolade...! Ha.

Gargon667

Mentor
Hmm... I could make a few comments here based upon my experience of this Event so far (it's far from being finished) on the Beta Server, albeit from the perspective of a much smaller City than my Live City - Chapter II vs Sorcerers & Dragons - but not only would this be quite limited feedback, but it would also presumably all fall into the category of 'Beta Spoilers', so... I'll just wait around for a couple of days, I suppose! :D

Wow... this is probably the least justifiable and most uninformative post I've ever made. And there is quite some competition for that accolade...! Ha.

You could just post it in the beta thread?

Pauly7

Magus
It seems that despite public opinion being to the contrary, there is an ever increasing number of quests which are "collect x amount of goods". It's getting pretty dull. I would rather have some of the "make 10 toolboxes" quests back.

Scythian75

Seeker
Elvenar Gems of Knowledge is not updated for a long time so neither the quest list nor the daily prizes or the event overview are not available so we are playing blind! The quest list on Beta is always modified so I would not like to use it. There are some quest lists available on FB but most of them fake on the other hand the format does not fit for every kind of device so does anyone who can send an official link about this event please? Thank you in advance!

Scythian75

Seeker
Elvenar Gems of Knowledge is not updated for a long time so neither the quest list nor the daily prizes or the event overview are not available so we are playing blind! The quest list on Beta is always modified so I would not like to use it. There are some quest lists available on FB but most of them fake on the other hand the format does not fit for every kind of device so does anyone who can send an official link about this event please? Thank you in advance!
P.S. GOK is updated now! Thank you!

JollyElf

Soothsayer
1. Does the evolving building make unurium at latter chapters. Elvengems says only seeds.
2. High time they put out a unurium making building for daily prize. Like mana huts, festival merchants etc., as for previous chapters

JollyElf

Soothsayer
And a feedback.
royal prizes : tempt us to spend those diamonds please.
The current array listed is doing the opposite : discouraging us to spend diamonds.

OldHag

Necromancer
No leagues this event?
Any reason for that, as I thought it was going to be part of all the events now.

JollyElf

Soothsayer
This is due to the fact that this is our longest running event of the year and it also incorporates the holiday season. With many people with additional obligations at this time of the year, we felt that it would be nice not to have the additional pressure of the Leagues.
Not just that. There’s not much strategy to make leagues in the winter model : 25 keys to open all prizes, unlike chest options and luck factor with event currency payback.

Gargon667

Mentor
Strange, but well, no change for me either way :)

I haven´t even looked at the evolving building or the daily prizes yet, nor a quest list. I am entirely clueless but by pure luck I saw there was a troop instant so I spent all I had today, which probably wasn´t much as I still haven´t reached the end of the quest line lol. I have never cared so little about an event, just all bad things coming together for me. No troops in the grand prize (someone told me) and a shuffle board (the by far most hated of the 3 options) leading to well the worst of all worlds... Grab a few troop instants and waste as little time as possible is my best plan for this event...

Jackluyt

Shaman
Very odd! The announcement said there was no Leagues System this time - but I still got the reward two days after the event ended, in my city in Beta!!
Explanation by Marindor senior community manager on the beta Forum: "The League Rewards indeed shouldn't have been active for this event. Well, let's say sometimes bugs can cost you stuff and sometimes they can be a nice little extra. Let's see this one as an example of the last option."

265407363_10220241488048006_4207859673823646567_n.jpg