• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Winter Magic 2020

Deleted User - 341074

Who had the dumb idea to have a quest to solve 10 tournament encounters on a day when there is no tournament ? Do the devs actually think about anything they do ?
Did you notice that the solve 10 spire quests come on days with no spire too?
I'm pretty sure it's not an accident. Like @cwgiii suggested, it's likely on purpose.

To be fair, if it was a tournament quest during the tournament, how hard would it be? Might as well just give me the keys for logging in.

Pauly7

Magus
This is the first event where I've had zero interest in following what the quests are asking me to do. Occasionally I open up the quest window out of interest and I will complete something if it isn't out of my way. Having decided that I don't want the owl, there really hasn't been any other motivation for me. I guess if I'd put in some effort I would've come away with more KP or troop instants.

Just had a look and I'm up to quest 66. Looks like I'm about 20 something quests behind, so for me I haven't noticed on which day they've placed a daily quest - I suppose there may be others in a similar position.

Gargon667

Mentor
This is the first event where I've had zero interest in following what the quests are asking me to do. Occasionally I open up the quest window out of interest and I will complete something if it isn't out of my way. Having decided that I don't want the owl, there really hasn't been any other motivation for me. I guess if I'd put in some effort I would've come away with more KP or troop instants.

Just had a look and I'm up to quest 66. Looks like I'm about 20 something quests behind, so for me I haven't noticed on which day they've placed a daily quest - I suppose there may be others in a similar position.

Same sentiment here, must surely be the event I have cared least about ever. I am still at the last quest, well the tourney quest will have to wait until tomorrow, so what? Some other time a spire quest had to wait 5 days lol. It´s not like they are difficult to do otherwise...
But as you say nothing much lost if you don´t play the event at all.

Pauly7

Magus
So if there's 20 quests available to me right now and I completed them all today - then I could get about 800 odd more keys. Could be worth 40 extra KP in instants. Not worth pushing through quests and using my time boosters.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I think all events are just boring.
Dont care for the owl.
im upto quest 34.
I see a quest for solve encounters or gain relics and i just cant be bothered, off to playstation time. :cool:

Dimimonik

Novice
Hello
I'm dropped out for 24 hours, after every second finished quest(after my owl become lvl 9). why? how I can finish the last evolving when daily I can do just two quests? which gives me just max 3 points from 20... :eek: ????

Alcaro

Necromancer
if you have noticed by now, we are on En servers and we do have the advantage of having the quests list from Beta. When we were asked for relics, I just did some encounters but didn't complete the provinces. So, now I just had to do 2 encounters to get the 2 provinces asked by the quest.
I usually criticise most of Inno's derails but this time isn't the case. If you aren't interested in Owl and you complete the quests whenever it suits you, then is not the case to complain. If you want the Owl, then take your time and look at the quest list and prepare a bit in advance. Isn't quite rocket science, you know!?! :D

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I am finding it hard to see much benefit from feeding my owl when the goods from the help chests don't count towards "producing" goods quests.

Perhaps if pet food becomes more freely available...

Otherwise .. thanks for the event entertainment over the holidays. Always a pleasure to play.

Deleted User - 341074

Lol, we can bicker about getting the owl or not, but I think many of us want that last quest prize. I know I do. :)
That is the only reason i have been doing this event. I want to see what it is like.
Hopefully, yours will be better than my beta one.
Chapter 16 and twice a day I get 1750 Dust or 99K coins. That's about as rewarding as visiting a neighbor.

I'm not even sure what the diamond amount is since I haven't seen it yet.
15 days till it expires...

Deleted User - 1759805

Chapter 16 and twice a day I get 1750 Dust or 99K coins. That's about as rewarding as visiting a neighbor.
For Chapter 17 it is
- 35 diamonds @ 5%
- 3KP @ 9%
- 1,800 gems @ 12%
- 1,800 elixir @ 12%
- 1,800 dust @ 12%
- 10,900 supplies @ 25%
- 109,000 coins @ 25%

Deleted User - 341074

For Chapter 17 it is
So ~100 diamonds and ~15 KP total.
I can't imagine a chapter 17 player even noticing 100K supplies/coins or 2k T3.

Then again, 2x2 is a totally negligible footprint and it was free-ish as long as something else in the event was worth pursuing.

Deleted User - 1759805

So ~100 diamonds and ~15 KP total.
I can't imagine a chapter 17 player even noticing 100K supplies/coins or 2k T3.

Then again, 2x2 is a totally negligible footprint and it was free-ish as long as something else in the event was worth pursuing.
If you could make a farm of these, then it would make some sense. As a single building, it is utterly inconsequential.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah in typical Inno fashion it's half as good as what it replaced. We should count ourselves lucky though... Just think how bad it'll be a year from now.