• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Winter Magic 2020

Sir Derf

Adept
Opened 13 boxes without getting the Daily. Used Reveal and 2x to get double Daily. Yeah. :)

The next set, I again went 13 boxes without getting the Daily. :confused:
I haven't earned another Reveal yet. :(
I opened 2 more boxes without getting the Daily. I haven't earned another 2x yet. :mad:

I didn't have to pay to reshuffle, so there was that... ;)

Killiak

Artisan
@Sir Derf
Don't forget, you got a great prize for every tile turned! Isn't this system wonderful!?

In case anybody missed the dripping sarcasm.... this is sarcasm.

DeletedUser6472

This system is better than 3 revolving chests, in terms of event currency spent per daily prize. Miserable filler prizes is another matter entirely and that is, unfortunately, just a new motto of Inno these days. We haven't seen any time boosters and big KP instants for over a year now.

I got 28 Goblin Gift Shops in my lucky city and 25 in the unlucky one, the max I ever got in the event with revolving chests was about 19 wishing wells in Autumn Zodiac event of 2019. I also got 8 owl artefacts in both of my cities, which is not bad, considering that in some events I got only 7 artefacts. I don't really care about them, because I'm not going to build the Owl. This was a great event for daily prizes, however the only one worth going for was a Goblin Gift Shop, for me personally, none of mana and seeds buildings were good enough to consider and 10 KP daily prize is ridiculous, compared to 30 KP in previous events.

Also, there is a tendency of stopping us from getting KPs from tourneys and events, which is really annoying, since AWs need an absurd amounts of them to level up. It will take me over 10 years to upgrade all of them without using any push accounts and it's very ambitious of this company to think that they will last that long, considering all their recent screw ups and how many players continue to quit this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jocular Jack

Dreamer
i completed spire last night and on the third level there were no chests. this is not only disappointing, it is ludicrous that i would use so many troops and so much goods including sentient goods and not even have a single chest appear. i am very upset with inno at this time and have put a lot of money into this game but will not put any more into it. i am seriously contemplating leaving the game altogether. i dont even know if you can do anything about this problem but am sorry you do not respect your players enough to listen to them.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@Jocular Jack Please be aware that you are posting on the Winter Magic event thread. You may wish to move this to a Spire of Eternity thread as it does not relate to the current event.

I thought that the graphics on this event were stunning. The detail that has gone into the daily prizes was fantastic. However the inclusion on the shuffleboard of low value single relics really was a kick in the teeth and the final quest prize of the Goddess, who expires after only 30 days was pitiful. On the positive side she does only take up a 2x2 space and looks fab, but the low value prize received from her so far and the short duration doesn't compare to the ferris wheel. One final point... there really is no point feeding the owl..

Pauly7

Magus
I didn't have anything much against this new version of the shuffleboard, as I've said before. However... this is the first event ever, in nearly 4 years, that I've not finished the questline. There is just no motivation to put any effort into it as there hasn't been one single prize that has been worth me winning... Sad times.

Gargon667

Mentor
This system is better than 3 revolving chests, in terms of event currency spent per daily prize. Miserable filler prizes is another matter entirely and that is, unfortunately, just a new motto of Inno these days. We haven't seen any time boosters and big KP instants for over a year now.

I got 28 Goblin Gift Shops in my lucky city and 25 in the unlucky one, the max I ever got in the event with revolving chests was about 19 wishing wells in Autumn Zodiac event of 2019. I also got 8 owl artefacts in both of my cities, which is not bad, considering that in some events I got only 7 artefacts. I don't really care about them, because I'm not going to build the Owl. This was a great event for daily prizes, however the only one worth going for was a Goblin Gift Shop, for me personally, none of mana and seeds buildings were good enough to consider and 10 KP daily prize is ridiculous, compared to 30 KP in previous events.

Also, there is a tendency of stopping us from getting KPs from tourneys and events, which is really annoying, since AWs need an absurd amounts of them to level up. It will take me over 10 years to upgrade all of them without using any push accounts and it's very ambitious of this company to think that they will last that long, considering all their recent screw ups and how many players continue to quit this game.

It hardly matters if the event is good for daily prizes if none of the daily prizes are of any use. The random filler junk is not interesting either and the evolving building can´t be teleported. So I finished the quest line for a funny little 2x2 building as reward for the last quest :D Well I would probably have ignored the whole event if it hadn´t more or less finished itself lol...

C-Nymph

Necromancer
@Silmaril Seems like keys stopped dropping again. Haven't had new keys in the surroundings for a couple hours now... Which is a little early, as the event is supposed to drop keys for another 11 hours.

Last edited: