• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Will this week's Tournament be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8409

Given how the Tournament is broken at the minute with the bug identified over the weekend but the next one is due to be starting tonight will it be fixed today? And if not today will it be fixed partway through the tournament or by next week? And will the fix when developed come straight to live or will we need to wait for it to go via Beta first - I know speaking personally I'd rather see it fixed here ASAP since its a confirmed bug and not wait via Beta for a fortnight more with the bug here.

Timneh

Artisan
Seeing as the response form INNO was that the bug will be added to the list of things to be looked into i very much doubt that we will see a fix for it any time soon but we can live in hope.

DeletedUser8632

Paraphrasing from the German forum:

There is no schedule or estimation until when the bug is fixed. Once a fix is ready it will be part of a new release (which would be 1.92). There is no indication that this will be hot-fixed. Right now it looks like evaluation is in progress and its a priority but not high enough to warrant immediate action.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
since this bug has always been there, its not high priority for them. i wouldnt count on a hotfix at all.

m4rt1n

Adept
since this bug has always been there, its not high priority for them. i wouldnt count on a hotfix at all.
I don’t believe the bug has always been there, as suddenly I am struggling in the silk tourney this week and last weeks scrolls and the week before, crystal have suddenly become a lot harder.
It all corresponds with the release of ch15.

No new troops this week and I haven’t upgraded or unlocked and army tech yet it is a lot harder losing in round 1, province 6 in Silk.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Nothing whatsoever to suggest the bug has always been there. Almost everyone I've spoken to has only experienced the increased losses in tourneys since Chapter 15 was made available.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Nothing whatsoever to suggest the bug has always been there. Almost everyone I've spoken to has only experienced the increased losses in tourneys since Chapter 15 was made available.

Well i dont know the answer either, but i hope you're wrong. :)
I have been getting the feeling tournaments are too hard for a while now. (especially scrolls and magic dust and even some crystal)
and i havent noticed a difference in difficulty in the last tournaments at all compared to the 9 weeks ago, and i do enough tournament to think i should have noticed. So im hoping you are wrong and the overall difficulty will go down once the bug is fixed. :) If this bug was always there, it would make sense with my feeling that tournaments are too hard even if you level your wonders high. At the moment it feels like levelling combat wonders isnt worth it at all

as example my personal score 9 weeks ago vs score now, and i should mention i have been doing slightly less in tournaments lately since i didnt see the point to do more (competitionwise)
planks 9660 vs 8760
crystal 8580 vs 8322
scrolls 7134 vs 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.