• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Will there be AW for Orcs&Goblins?

DeletedUser791

Is the Developer Team currently planning on implementing AW for Orcs&Goblins?

The research tree does not have them listed (yet?). Most players demolish their portal and race production buildings once they have finished their research.

It would be good to know whether Orc&Goblins AW are coming, so when we get to the end of the Orc&Goblins research tree, we'd know whether we should keep the buildings to save goods for the AW research or whether we can demolish the buildings if no AWs are planned.

DeletedUser1925

O&G AW will give you boost for Orc's dung production! This will be a key element for all upcoming chapters.

DeletedUser791

So far the AWs for a new race are always added some time after the rest of the chapter has been released. I see no reason to think this time will be any different...
Thanks shadow. I was unaware of that fact.

Deleted User - 13667

Regardless of how it is done , eg often new AW are added at the earlier chapters because it is felt to necessary. If you are at the forefront, too bad that you must back track.

And yes, likely the AW to be added would be for breeding... etc

DeletedUser

Keep an eye on the Beta forum, I'm sure the AW will be added at some point but at least we'll get 2 week's notice courtesy of the updates rolling out to Beta 2 weeks before the live servers.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I'll assume so,

And my bets go to...

Warshrine/totem
A wonder that improves units attack and culture(its a war race after all)

and hmmmm.

a bulwark like wonder perhaps? no clue, but I am pretty sure we get a wonder which increase the units attack rating.

DeletedUser415

Knowing INNO they will add it after the next couple races if they do add them (like we need more AW'S:rolleyes:).
That way they can mess everyone up again and have to go back to dump precious KP's or be blocked in the quests.
Yes sirree, that's been the pattern.

Deleted User - 13667

Do forget that these AW generally should be added in earlier chapters to allow the back tracking which happens to be a patterned feature as well.

Perhaps the next AW should also allow the speed and initiative of units to increase alittle. Coupled that with additional "coming soon" units in the mercs camp, that building might be of use, finally

DeletedUser1925

Knowing INNO they will add it after the next couple races if they do add them (like we need more AW'S:rolleyes:).
That way they can mess everyone up again and have to go back to dump precious KP's or be blocked in the quests.
Yes sirree, that's been the pattern.

Absolutely we need more AWs! Next one will boost:
Orcs_dung.png

Deleted User - 13667

Next AW boost to be available if using diamonds perhaps

DeletedUser

The first would help those who don't want a lot of armories and the second is nice to balance out the bulwarks which produces the first type every 3 hours.

DeletedUser1925

Attachments

• _still_not_enough_golden_abyss.png
    _still_not_enough_golden_abyss.png
    950 KB · Views: 88

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Nice ones for humans, but how would I call it for elves? RUBBISH!
They are absolutly horrible and utterly rubbish for elves, it improves treants that already have not much value except agains pure light melee. is something else than light melee on the map the casualties accumulate fast.
And the archer bullwark. we got golems, those work a lot better.

for humans they are good, it improves their main unit, the paladin, and archers are the only proper ranged troops they have got.
It's a real shame, I would have at least expected for a chapter that high a wonder that boosted all troops or at least all melee.

DeletedUser1925

Nice ones for humans, but how would I call it for elves? RUBBISH!
They are absolutly horrible and utterly rubbish for elves, it improves treants that already have not much value except agains pure light melee. is something else than light melee on the map the casualties accumulate fast.
And the archer bullwark. we got golems, those work a lot better.

for humans they are good, it improves their main unit, the paladin, and archers are the only proper ranged troops they have got.
It's a real shame, I would have at least expected for a chapter that high a wonder that boosted all troops or at least all melee.

Finally someone who understand and agree with me.

Deleted User - 106219

Priest II (and Priest III, most likely, but I haven't gotten that far) are often more useful as ranged units than the Crossbowmen. So getting some free Crossbowmen is only very slightly more useful than getting Elven Archers.

Overall I find the new wonders disappointing. The Forge has some limited use, while the other one is useless.

There's also the "minor detail" that getting Runes for them without spending Diamonds is nearly impossible (unless you are lucky enough to get a set of Runes from an event like the SSE).