• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Will there be an FA after Queen Fairy's Garden event?

sail0r

Spellcaster
I am between chapters and need to know if there will be an FA so that I reserve space for it or go on with the settlement. I heard that there was no FA on beta. can somebody from Inno please reply?

I really miss a game calendar of some sort so that I could plan things.

Julian

Sorcerer
A game calendar would be a great idea. As there wasn't an FA on beta, it's highly unlikely there will be one on regular worlds soon.

Gargon667

Mentor
I am between chapters and need to know if there will be an FA so that I reserve space for it or go on with the settlement. I heard that there was no FA on beta. can somebody from Inno please reply?

Unlikely you´ll get an official answer ;) beta is not a 100% guarantee, but close enough.

Gargon667

Mentor
It seems so as so far I got none. But I really don't understand it. Is the start of an FA or event the big secret of mankind and cannot be revealed until it is there?

It´s just not how Inno does things, they never confirm or deny anything officially until it actually happens. The FAs get a 48h notification before the start, other than that, nothing. Why? Who knows... On the other hand... if you follow beta (at least by proxy like here on the forum) you know what´s coming, a few days or a week one way or the other isn´t really a big deal either.

Pauly7

Magus
If there's one thing I know about Inno is that they don't like to answer any questions or give any information. What is even more certain, however, is that they will never ever confirm what is coming or when it is coming until they make that announcement which is usually about 3 days in advance of one starting in the case of an FA. What that means, if there actually isn't an FA, is that they will just never say anything one way or another, which is what happened on Beta.

However, I would be about as sure as I can be that there will be no FA as there hasn't been one on Beta. I will eat my Duck Phoenix if I'm wrong.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @sail0r your fellow Forum Members are correct. I am unable to Confirm nor Deny, and whilst BETA allows you a peek behind the curtain at Future comings and goings, nothing is ever 100% certain! As soon as we are able, we'll let you know what's happening :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Alcaro

Necromancer

I have that in another game and it's really useful, with all events big or small (some are going for weeks, others are some days, others are just one day). This secret about events it's childish and reveals more about Inno's way to treat and care about their players.