• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Will there be a Fellowship Adventure starting on Thursday?

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Apparently the last FA started on very short notice on Beta. Based on past experience, I would have expected the FA to start this week, but there hasn't been any announcement yet. Can we get some confirmation that there won't be a surprise FA starting this Thursday?

Jake65

Sage
The clock's ticking to get those 2-day productions started :oops:

owl76

Bard
Yes. 48 hours notice, which matches beta.

Note that on beta we got the next event 15 hours after the end of the FA.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
It has apparently just been announced on the US forum, so I expect the announcement will arrive soon on the EN forum as well. But as we know, they're a little understaffed now, so don't blame the mods/CM ;)

Dear Humans and Elves,
Brace yourselves!

On Thursday, June 8th, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards!

And don't forget! A significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards.
This round of the Fellowship Adventures ends on June 14th.

Of course, we'd love to hear all your feedback in our Feedback Thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

m4rt1n

Adept
I first saw the announcement with 43h to go so was late starting the 2 day productions this time around.

Jake65

Sage
I first saw the announcement with 43h to go so was late starting the 2 day productions this time around.
Hope you've got lots of 5-hour timers in stock !
Caught me a bit as well. Only started making space with 47 to go.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
@Lelanya Do you perhaps have the link to the Gems spreadsheet for this upcoming FA? Would greatly appreciate it! :) Thanks in advance!

C-Nymph

Necromancer
It is version G if that helps looking at info from the Beta spoiler section here.
Thanks, I knew that, but I didn't know if any of the badge amounts had changed between the last time type G ran and the one that just ran on beta so the safest bet is to use Gems' most recent spreadsheet :)

Thank you!! [ insert hands together emoticon --> another one we're missing ;) ]

SkyRider99

Mentor
Will copy/paste work for you on these?

[Edit:] Answer is no it would seems. My emoticons did not survive the act of posting. :oops:

Sir Derf

Adept
Could possibly work if you posted them as in-line .jpgs, not as an emoji.

The forum emojis are a text replacement function... hover over your emoji and you can see that it is a reaction to the text ":" + "oops" + ":". Type it out and check the post in preview.

:oops: