• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

WilderPeople looking for ACTIVE players

DeletedUser6460

We would like some players that want to join an active, friendly, drama free fs By active I mean you are building your city along with us daily ( ok some take weekends off). We want tourney play and as your city grows - so does your tourney play - we get between 6 - 8 chests now - but a few more players would mean 10 chests. We will get there - maybe not right away but within a month or more with a full fs - very possible, and not stressful.
We take part in fs adventures - but not yet the full adventure - we choose paths that make this possible to gain prizes without making this a headache. Those that want more have the endless pit.
I welcome always any suggestions and we help each other often. We have taken in small cities and watched them grow to be very large cities that are now why we are doing well.
We have a player that is now offering rewards of goods to players doing exceptionally well in tourneys. We try to encourage - never discourage. We are all responsible adults - no need for anything other than encouragement. If this sounds like something you would enjoy - please contact me or any of my mages - really good people - and the door is open for you