• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Wiki Ranking Points Screen

rock stream

Scholar
How do you get the Ranking Points screen as shown in Wiki?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
If you scroll over the Trophy icon this gives the Ranking breakdown, if that is the part in the Wiki you are seeking?

rock stream

Scholar
1627416693150.png

Wiki Ranking Points screen, above. I only get the first 4 items on my screen.

rock stream

Scholar
To confirm. The five items shown in the Wiki Ranking Points screen are in fact accumulative to determine ranking points. I'm less clear about the large number for Ancient Wonders and what it indicates. There is no ranking points for fellowship adventures and for the Spire?

kimkimkim

Summoner
I have the 5th and 6th item in my list because the 5th item, Ancient Wonder Ranking Effect, has to do with the Ancient Wonder Tournament Arena and the 6th item, Tournaments, has to do with any extra ranking points you receive during tournaments for placement

and to confirm there is no ranking points for the Spire or Fellowship Adventures

Last edited:

Far Reach

Conjurer
I have the 5th and 6th item in my list because the 5th item, Ancient Wonder Ranking Effect, has to do with the Ancient Wonder Tournament Arena and the 6th item, Tournaments, has to do with any extra ranking points you receive during tournaments for placement

Yes, I have the same.

The 5th item gives the indirect ranking points achieved from wonders (specifically those from the Thrones of High Men and Spire Library as well as the Tournament Arena). Each fellowship chest in the Spire and Tournament provides a small ranking point boost according to the level of the corresponding two Wonders at the time of those achievements. The Thrones of High Men provides a ranking boost for each Wonder level you have.

The 4th item (Ancient Wonders) is simply the number of kps in all of your placed Wonders.

For most players, the large majority of their ranking points will come from their working population and culture.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
View attachment 5702
Wiki Ranking Points screen, above. I only get the first 4 items on my screen.
If you do not have a Ancient wonder, andcient wonder ranking effect or tournament ranking points then they do not show up

Ancient wonder ranking effects are created with the wonders Throne of High Men, Tournament Arena or Spire Library.
Tournament points are given if you end up in the T100 of any particular tournaments when it finishes.

So if you want those, you need to aquire them that way.