• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Why not to bother the Dev's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser971

The people who feel the thread 'Direct Dev interaction' can use this thread to explain to the players who feel that we should have one or two questions answered, not asked of the dev's.

Maybe you could explain why the dev's are above answering questions, is something I cannot understand or why we should not bother them, they are so busy making content.

I am in the camp of asking questions and wanting answers.

Looking forward to your interaction here. That way we can keep the questions thread for questions.

DeletedUser66

I don't see a point opening these new threads, which should be locked anyway.

I'm sure you can use Google to find out more information about this but perhaps you should check an example contract of a software developer - no where in there does it state they offer technical support to the community nor even engage in the community for that matter.

You seem to be more concerned about the development of the game rather than actually playing it and using the features that have already been made available to you. Let the developers do their job, you know, the one they are employed to do so we can have the new features released in due time without bothering them with nonsense.

DeletedUser1877

I don't see a point opening these new threads, which should be locked anyway.

I'm sure you can use Google to find out more information about this but perhaps you should check an example contract of a software developer - no where in there does it state they offer technical support to the community nor even engage in the community for that matter.

You seem to be more concerned about the development of the game rather than actually playing it and using the features that have already been made available to you. Let the developers do their job, you know, the one they are employed to do so we can have the new features released in due time without bothering them with nonsense.

AMEN

Deleted User - 13667

+1 :D For pointing that out to those claiming otherwise

DeletedUser971

This is for your benefit more than mine. All I want is the questions thread to be left alone, its for questions. I still do feel the dev's should welcome questions, that they are such a protected species still baffles me.

DeletedUser66

I did find these, perhaps they will help you along your way.

Moderators and even Community Managers have no direct communciation with the developers.
The process for forwarding feedback to InnoGames, e.g. the development team is:
• The players provide feedback either via the forum or via a support ticket;
• The moderators forward the feedback to the Community Manager(s);
• The Community Manager(s) forward the feedback to the appropriate InnoGames channels;
• The InnoGames channels forward the feedback to the appropriate InnoGames departments/employees, depending on the kind of feedback, e.g. some will go to the game programmers, other feedback may go to graphical department, etc.

However, every now and then players will have the opportunity to communicate directly with the developers via special Q&A sessions.

I hope the above clarifies the process for handling feedback!

Our development team are indeed aware that players are keen to see the introduction of the Fairy units. However they do not give feedback on, or answers to, player questions directly on the forums, but rather through channels such as InnoGames TV, and the occasional Q&A sessions on for example Facebook, or by directly working to implement such features in the game. I too am hoping it will not be too much longer before we will indeed see those new units introduced in the game, but unfortunately I am not currently aware of the timescale for their implementation.

DeletedUser971

my apologies,, should have read the questions post first before posting here. been a busy day defending our dev's.

Status
Not open for further replies.