• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Why is the Blue path and Green crossover the same button on the app?

m4rt1n

Adept
Fellowship Adventure APP question?
I have seen this mentioned before but could not find the discussion.
The blue path marker the third before the end of the map has the same button as the green crossover 4 before the end of the map and on playing on my phone become ONE button.
I have today placed on the wrong path badges because of this, and when we are just playing the adventure lightly for the prizes this is annoying.
I thought this BIG issue would have been addressed after reading about it when Fellowship Adventures were first released on the app. @Muf-Muf

Susie49

Soothsayer
That has caused problems for us today as well. The two waypoints are really close even on the iPad.

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you @Kakashi-sensei hopefully now this issue will get resolved before the next adventure.

I suggest just moving the button area above the blue path button and below the green path button as a quick fix, until maybe the paths can be re-graphiced to move the waypoints further apart.

DeletedUser7096

Can you attach us a screen shot of the main problem, please?

m4rt1n

Adept
When the blue button directly above the green crossover is also active the buttons on iPhone are not separate and the wrong one is easily pressed.

Attachments

• IMG_0362.JPG
    IMG_0362.JPG
    350.8 KB · Views: 86

m4rt1n

Adept
I provided a screenshot yesterday showing the location of the incident, any news on a fix as surely inno have an iPhone they can test and recreate the problem on now.
Thank you. :) @Kakashi-sensei