• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Why Inno Games Hides the Formula ©(2.x.MWS + y.WS)?

DeletedUser6357

Why Innogames Hides the Formula ©(2.x.MWS + y.WS)?
Where:
MWS - Magic Workshop
WS - ordinary workshop
x - quantity MWS
y - quantity WS

In discussing the tasks of the event, the Autumn Zodiac repeatedly suggested that one magical workshop should have the weight of two ordinary ones.
It can be seen here that Innogames have the necessary coding to distinguish between two types of workshops:

работилници 2.jpg

It follows that in the evaluation of the tasks it is necessary to add the above formula ©(2.x.MWS + y.WS) and the problem with both types of workshops is solved - anyone can complete the tasks with whatever number of workshops there are in their city. Completely relevant.
If the Innogames have not come up with this formula, I will kindly provide them for 100,000 diamonds in my game profile.

DeletedUser6846

What does the dot mean in your notation?

How does your formula factor in the money flow from the Magic Workshops? Inno needs to always consider that.

DeletedUser8409

Dot means multiplied by. It's used commonly in algebraic mathematics where x is a variable rather than multiplied by.

So it is 2*x*MWS + y*WS